古巨基 - 子華說 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 古巨基 - 子華說 (Live)




子華說 (Live)
Zi Hua Says (Live)
喂喂喂 世界好簡單
Hey hey hey, the world is simple,
但係人類好複雜
But humans are complicated.
係咁㗎啦好出奇啊
It's like that, is it surprising?
搵食啫犯法呀我想㗎
Just trying to make a living, is it a crime? I wish it were.
神救贖人世靠笑穴
God redeems the world through laughter,
能誘惑人笑要夠絕
To tempt people to laugh, you have to be extreme.
人生有什麼好喜悅
What is there to be happy about in life?
子華說子華說
Zi Hua says, Zi Hua says.
喇各位我地唔係唔負責嘅人
Ladies, we are not irresponsible people,
為咗爸爸媽媽短短一剎那嘅快樂
For the sake of our parents' brief moment of happiness,
我地負責咗幾十年喇
We have been responsible for decades.
真係橋到船頭自然直呀
It's really like the bridge will naturally straighten when the boat reaches it,
定係船到橋頭變林夕呀
Or is it that the boat will turn into Lin Xi when it reaches the bridge?
拉拉鏈又一日
Zip up, another day,
唔拉拉鏈又一日
Don't zip up, another day.
無人搵你做嘢你咪當自己係偉大嘅藝術家囉
If no one hires you, just consider yourself a great artist.
生勾勾嘅時候係唔會得到應有嘅尊重
When you're alive, you won't get the respect you deserve.
我恭喜你
Congratulations,
你仲偉大過偉大嘅藝術家
You're even greater than a great artist,
死咗都無人尊重呀
No one respects you even after you're dead.
不過輸少當贏啦
But a small loss is still a win,
係輸淨少少都當係贏
Even if you lose just a little, it's still a win.
哎呀若要人不知
Oh, if you don't want people to know,
唔好咁低B
Don't be so naive.
要笑到低脂
You have to laugh until your fat content is low,
這世界被人笑
Being laughed at by the world,
令人笑是頭等善事
Making people laugh is the best kind of good deed.
醜不醜要自知
You have to know if you're ugly or not,
當做表演趣劇夠睿智
Being able to perform a comedy skit is wise enough.
我好鍾意返工啊
I love going to work,
你話唔係鬼上身點講得出啊
You say it's not like being possessed by a ghost, how can you say that?
真係做隻貓做隻狗
Really being a cat, being a dog,
做隻出位的馬仔
Being a horse that stands out.
老闆點解我可以做得咁差
Boss, why am I so bad at my job?
其實我可以做得差啲㗎
Actually, I can be worse.
出俾你果份唔係糧係賠償
The money I give you is not a salary, it's compensation.
雖然話一千幾百猶如垃圾
Although a thousand or so is like garbage,
富貴於我如浮雲
Wealth and honor are like floating clouds to me,
但係浮雲於我如命根
But floating clouds are like my lifeline.
我地滿身傷痕身無分文
We are covered in scars and penniless,
之但係buffet不妨食過份
But the buffet is still worth overeating.
出貓豈容你太高分呀
Cheating is not allowed to get you a high score.
哎喲返工梗係睇鐘
Oh, going to work is definitely about watching the clock,
今日最希望係聽日打風
Today's biggest hope is for a typhoon tomorrow.
搵食啫犯法呀我想㗎
Just trying to make a living, is it a crime? I wish it were.
神救贖人世靠笑穴
God redeems the world through laughter,
能誘惑人笑要夠絕
To tempt people to laugh, you have to be extreme.
棟篤笑大家的死穴
Stand-up comedy is everyone's weakness,
回水要自嘲花心血
Getting a refund requires self-deprecation and effort.
人類若那麼易笑不必我賣笑
If humans were so easy to make laugh, I wouldn't have to sell laughter.
玩幽默去拯救這眾生
Using humor to save these sentient beings,
將苦水飲到喜悅
Turning bitterness into joy.
子華說子華說
Zi Hua says, Zi Hua says.
喂喂喂 你仲唱
Hey hey hey, you're still singing?
失戀唱情歌
Singing love songs after a breakup,
即係漏媒氣閂窗
It's like closing the window after a gas leak.
愛情呢家嘢
Love, this thing,
你預咗唔OK
You expect it to not be okay,
你就OK
Then you'll be okay.
你唔中意我
You don't like me,
我憎你
I hate you.
你中意我
You like me,
我唔信你
I don't believe you.
問世間情為何物
What is love in this world?
情侶裝係唔怕核突
Couples' outfits are not afraid of being ugly.
初戀之前
Before first love,
小龍女只需要靚
Little Dragon Girl only needs to be beautiful.
靚就唔使扮啊
If you're beautiful, you don't need to pretend,
扮就唔慌靚啊
If you pretend, you won't be beautiful.
嗰時真係膚淺吖嘛
I was so superficial back then.
喇依家個人成熟咗知道原來身材都好重要
Now that I'm mature, I know that body shape is also important.
一個頂級嘅紅顏
A top-notch beauty,
係會帶黎頂唔順嘅麻煩
Will bring unbearable trouble.
化妝變做喬裝
Makeup becomes disguise,
呢啲就叫做公關
This is called public relations.
關公最慘好孤單
Guan Gong is the most miserable, so lonely,
好正經不愛玩
So serious, doesn't like to play,
沒情愛愁煩
No love or worries,
AB餐揀正餐揀野餐
Choosing set meal A, picnic, or something else,
至少有條件鬥煩
At least there are conditions to fight over.
愛情同股票一樣
Love is like stocks,
未入之前會不停咁升
It keeps going up before you enter,
一旦到手就會掉頭咁走
Once you get it, it will turn around and leave.
你仲夠膽擺酒
You still dare to have a wedding banquet?
唔怕嘥咗條魚嘥咗隻雞嘥埋隻狗
Not afraid of wasting the fish, the chicken, and the dog.
你愛嘅你得唔到
You can't get what you love,
你唔愛嘅你甩唔到
You can't get rid of what you don't love.
男人對愛情最緊要係新鮮
The most important thing for men in love is freshness,
但係女人最緊張嘅就係保鮮
But what women care about most is preservation.
你從來都無愛過我
You never loved me,
你對我已經唔係好似以前咁
You're not like you used to be to me.
唉夜半訴心聲 何需太高清
Sigh, why do you need such high definition for late-night heart-to-heart talks?
一句到尾一句到尾
The bottom line, the bottom line,
一句到尾
The bottom line is,
講是沒有用的
Love, talking is useless,
做啦
Do it.
神救贖人世靠笑穴
God redeems the world through laughter,
能誘惑人笑要夠絕
To tempt people to laugh, you have to be extreme.
棟篤笑大家的死穴
Stand-up comedy is everyone's weakness,
回水要自嘲花心血
Getting a refund requires self-deprecation and effort.
人類若那麼易笑不必我賣笑
If humans were so easy to make laugh, I wouldn't have to sell laughter.
玩幽默去拯救這眾生
Using humor to save these sentient beings,
將苦水飲到喜悅
Turning bitterness into joy.
子華說子華說
Zi Hua says, Zi Hua says.





Авторы: 林夕, 雷頌德, 黃子華


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.