古巨基 - 往生 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 古巨基 - 往生




往生
Rebirth
永远最爱荷荷的Sn.@◇◇
Sn. who always loves lotus the most.@◇◇
我细个
When I was young,
已贪得意
I was already curious
去世去边想要知
About where I would go after death
回想那阵时
Thinking back to that time,
平生也是第一次
It was the first time in my life
我与你
You and I,
爱得未迟
Our love was not late
夹了快将一辈子
Almost a lifetime
明白出生所要找的宗旨
Understand the purpose of being born
从未忘讲过
I never forgot to say
哪一位
Who
先去更惊慌
Would be more panicked to go first
何事还慌忙
What's the rush now?
没有说话讲
Nothing else to say.
记紧保养你掌心太干
Remember to take care of your hands, they are too dry
谁在旁飘晃
Who is fluttering nearby?
但感到
But I feel
泪从眉上降
Tears falling from my eyebrows.
临别如释放
Parting is like a release,
愿你我十指
May you and I ten fingers
缓缓地逐寸逐寸抚摸
Carefully caress, inch by inch.
别赶
Don't be in a hurry.
永远最爱荷荷的Sn.@◇◇
Sn. who always loves lotus the most.@◇◇





Авторы: Bu Wei Xie, Xi Lin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.