吳雨霏 - 告白 (周柏豪 V.O. VERSION) - V.O. Version - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 吳雨霏 - 告白 (周柏豪 V.O. VERSION) - V.O. Version




告白 (周柏豪 V.O. VERSION) - V.O. Version
Confession
告白 (周柏豪 V.O. version)
Confession
(V.O.)一分鐘前我停低咗
I paused a minute ago,
因為我想知
Because I wanted to know,
你會唔會叫我繼續
If you would tell me to go on.
我不會講你知
I won't tell you,
其實是第幾次
Actually for the umpteenth time,
和他相見
Met him,
應否叫作外遇
Should it be called an affair,
對他有些意思
I have feelings for him,
甚至想過明晚獨處
Even thought about being alone with him tomorrow night,
時候來了
The time has come,
卻想起你的臉
But I think of your face.
情人該守約我也盡我本份
Lovers should keep their vows, and I've done my duty,
沒繼續錯下去
I did not go on with the mistake,
無論如何喝醉
No matter how drunk,
無論如何空虛
No matter how empty.
歸家飾演你的好情人
I come home to play your good lover,
專心一意共你溫存和熱吻
Focusing on being intimate and passionate with you,
看你帶著童稚的亢奮
I see you with childish excitement,
坦白會否徹底破壞氣氛
I wonder if being honest would completely ruin the atmosphere.
合著眼
Closing my eyes,
撫心自問
Asking myself,
這一種背叛
This kind of betrayal,
無意要你傷心
I don't mean to hurt you.
自我麻醉
I deceive myself,
說謊手不會震
My hands don't shake when I lie.
(V.O.)你話浪漫係粉紅色
You said romance is pink,
哀愁係灰色
Sorrow is gray,
咁你袋入面嗰對絲襪呢
So what about the pair of stockings in your bag?
我想到忠與貞
I think of loyalty and chastity,
然後是未了情
Then unfinished feelings,
和他擁抱
Embracing him,
可否叫作革命
Can it be called a revolution,
也許有廝殺聲
Maybe there is the sound of killing,
但此刻我要慰藉
But now I need comfort,
想到處看風景
I want to go and see the scenery,
溶掉我眼影
Dissolve my eye shadow.
歸家飾演你的好情人
I come home to play your good lover,
專心一意共你溫存和熱吻
Focusing on being intimate and passionate with you,
看你帶著童稚的亢奮
I see you with childish excitement,
坦白會否徹底破壞氣氛
I wonder if being honest would completely ruin the atmosphere.
在你與他中間
Between you and him,
找一道門吧
Let's find a door,
誰和誰被困
Who is trapped with whom,
如偷聽出聲音
If we eavesdrop and hear a sound,
牆要碎裂
The wall will shatter,
我將燈光校暗
I will dim the lights.
纏綿時 意念放空
While making love, my thoughts are empty,
只得畫面強烈震動
Only the intense images are shocking,
你和他 你和他 被接通
You and him, you and him, are connected.
(V.O.)噚日喺車站
Yesterday at the station
你無玩電話
You didn't play with your phone,
你淨係攬住我
You just held me,
其實
Actually,
我哋喺度等緊車丫
We were waiting for the bus,
抑或係等緊一把火
Or maybe waiting for a fire,
「蓬」一聲
With a "bang",
從此
From now on,
嗰條最明知故問嘅問題
That most obvious question,
最虐待自己嘅問題
The question that hurts me the most,
我可以唔問
I can not ask,
你可以唔答
You can not answer,
我哋可以一齊多半年
We can spend another half year together,
一年
A year,
甚至 直到永遠
Even forever.
即管充當你的好情人
Just be your good lover,
專心一意共你溫存和熱吻
Focusing on being intimate and passionate with you,
我愛你亦同樣體貼你
I love you and I care about you,
不讓你知
I will not let you know,
人可以更醜陋
People can be even uglier,
直到你想不出
Until you can't figure it out,
當天在床上
That day in bed,
誰人陪著我
Who is with me,
上萬個謊言
Tens of thousands of lies,
再接謊言
Following by another lie,
信我
Trust me.
(V.O.)愛情係
Love is
我唔信你
I don't believe you,
我信乜都無用
It's useless for me to believe anything.





Авторы: Yong Qian Chen, Qian Tong Xie


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.