吳奇隆 - 如果緣只到遇見 - перевод текста песни на английский

如果緣只到遇見 - 吳奇隆перевод на английский




如果緣只到遇見
If Destiny Only Leads to Meeting
在這熟悉的城找尋
In this familiar city, I search,
莫名缺失了的平衡
For a balance inexplicably lost.
以為足夠了解自己
I thought I knew myself enough,
直到遇見你
Until I met you.
也許你是我在輪迴中
Perhaps you are a memory
丟失的記憶
I lost in a past life.
只有在看到你的地方
Only where I see you
我才可以呼吸
Can I truly breathe.
我會用我的手記住你
I'll use my hands to remember you,
記在我心裡
Keep you in my heart.
有些距離只有時間能跨越
Some distances only time can cross,
注定的訣別
A destined farewell.
如果這份緣只到遇見
If our destiny only leads to meeting,
從誓言開始越走越遠
From vows we made, drifting further apart,
走不到的廝守也只能擱淺
An unreachable togetherness runs aground.
如果愛到回未來那天
If love could return to that day,
我還是會守在你身邊
I would still stay by your side.
這次可不可以讓愛停留
This time, can our love linger,
比擦肩 多一點
A little longer than a passing glance?





Авторы: Yan Yi Dan


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.