吳業坤 - 坤哥 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 吳業坤 - 坤哥




坤哥
Mr. Kun
黑框架著眼睛
In these black-framed glasses,
話說得不太清
I may not speak clearly,
心中有話要說清
But I have much to say,
歌聲中讓你感應
And my song will make you feel.
笑面迎人 把什麼都當作浮雲
With a smile, I face the world's uncertainties,
低低能能 信有天總有可能
A dreamer, believing that anything is possible.
這是最raw 最窩心的一首歌
This is the most raw, the most sincere song,
也像最初 最初的我
Just like the original me.
這是最raw 最窩心嘅一首歌
This is the most raw, the most sincere song,
來讓你 去記得我係邊個
So that you will remember who I am.
Woo...
Woo...
這是最raw 最窩心的一首歌
This is the most raw, the most sincere song.
也像最初 最初的我
Just like the original me,
這是最raw 最窩心嘅一首歌
This is the most raw, the most sincere song,
來讓你 去記得我係邊個
So that you will remember who I am,
來讓你 去記得
So that you will remember,
我係坤哥
Yes, I am Mr. Kun.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.