吳浩康 - 前戲 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 吳浩康 - 前戲




前戲
Foreplay
我的好 你看不到
All my good qualities you overlook
而他很壞 為何愚昧地當寶
While he's a jerk, why do you foolishly treasure him?
看到他 向你討好
Watching him fawn over you
常玩魔術 連場大話變得到
He constantly performs magic tricks, speaking empty words
你怎可當真 隨便跟他熱吻
How could you possibly believe him and casually make out with him?
我怎可放心
How could I possibly feel at ease?
沉迷便愛惜 沉悶便拋棄
When infatuated, you cherish him; when bored, you discard him.
他愛玩遊戲 談心當是前戲
He loves playing games; sweet-talking is just foreplay.
誰願為你死 情深不過演戲
Who's willing to die for you? His deep affection is just an act.
燭光晚飯完了 繁花也吐盡了
After a candlelit dinner, the flowers have wilted.
夠鐘他放下你
It's time for him to let you go.
你開始 與他相戀
You went on to fall in love with him
從不甘願 而葡萄實在太酸
Despite your initial reluctance, the temptation proved too great.
某天他 要說分開
One day, he'll say it's over,
誰可忍耐 誰人流淚未看開
Who can endure this? Who can hold back the tears and let go?
他最懂攪氣氛 隨便跟他熱吻
He's a master at creating the perfect atmosphere, so you casually make out with him.
錯得很要緊
This is a terrible mistake.
誰人待你好 為何望不到
There are people who truly care for you, why can't you see it?
他只愛玩遊戲 談心當是前戲
He just loves playing games; sweet-talking is just foreplay.
誰願為你死 情深不過演戲
Who's willing to die for you? His deep affection is just an act.
燭光晚飯完了 繁花也吐盡了
After a candlelit dinner, the flowers have wilted.
夠鐘他放下你
It's time for him to let you go.
太多把戲 就怕他捉到你心理
He's got so many tricks up his sleeve, I'm afraid he'll manipulate you.
你看不清 誰是真心
You can't tell who's genuine
愛惜你 我不會做戲討好你
I cherish you, I won't put on a show to please you.
(愛到死 HOO)
(Love to death HOO)
誰人極痛惜 從沒有捨棄
Who cares for you deeply and has never given up on you?
他卻玩遊戲 談心當是前戲
Yet he plays games; sweet-talking is just foreplay.
如何代替他 去張開我雙臂
How can I possibly replace him and open my arms to you?
燭光晚飯完了 繁花也吐盡了
After a candlelit dinner, the flowers have wilted.
也緊緊抱著你
And I hold you tight.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.