吳浩康 - 火 (Bonus Track) (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 吳浩康 - 火 (Bonus Track) (Live)




火 (Bonus Track) (Live)
Fire (Bonus Track) (Live)
泥山中的蚁辛苦偷一粒米斗志却未停滞
Ants in a mud mountain work hard to steal a grain of rice, but their fighting spirit never wavers.
普贵于旱季强壮出世非得壮丽
The precious and humble ant is born strong during the dry season, not having to be majestic.
人心中的火种如让猛火朴到烧得更空
The spark in the human heart, if allowed to burn fiercely, becomes emptier.
如不经得试放 还有半打听众 仍然感动
If it doesn't endure the test, there are still half a dozen listeners who are still moved.
黑暗的宇宙 声更光 如能做明星一伙 仍能像蓝雨安妥
In the dark universe, the sound is even clearer. If you can be one of the stars, you can still be at ease like the comforting rain.
找个新舞台 可唱歌 亦能让人欢呼我 其实自余开心过
Find a new stage where I can sing and make people cheer for me. In fact, I'm happy enough.
让我以声音喷火 燃亮空虚的耳朵 台上高低震音 我讨入了么
Let me breathe fire with my voice, igniting empty ears. Do you like my high and low vibrating notes on stage?
仍在心中有火 燃亮呼声的四方
There is still fire in my heart, igniting the voices of all sides.
连上帝遇及蚂蚁悠长夜有美梦一个 wow
Even God has a beautiful dream in the long night when he meets an ant. Wow.
如参影展影星难免最初也要当小角色
As in a film festival, it's inevitable that a movie star will start out in small roles.
梵高当初的画曾冇市兼冇价不相信吧
Van Gogh's early paintings were worthless and unmarketable. Believe it or not.
如心中的火把无受冷风冷雨吹冇不散他
If the fire in your heart is not extinguished by the cold wind and rain, it will never disappear.
就算发梦也时有代价就拼命压到他
Even in dreams, there is a price to pay, so try to suppress it.
黑暗的宇宙 声更光
In the dark universe, the sound is even clearer.
如能做明星一伙 仍能像蓝雨安妥
If you can be one of the stars, you can still be at ease like the comforting rain.
找个新舞台 可唱歌
Find a new stage where I can sing.
亦能让人欢呼我 其实自余开心过
And make people cheer for me. In fact, I'm happy enough.
让我以声音喷火 燃亮空虚的耳朵
Let me breathe fire with my voice, igniting empty ears.
台上高低震音 我讨入了么
Do you like my high and low vibrating notes on stage?
仍在心中有火 燃亮呼声的四方
There is still fire in my heart, igniting the voices of all sides.
连上帝遇及蚂蚁悠长夜有美梦一个
Even God has a beautiful dream in the long night when he meets an ant.
心中的火 心中的火 再(辣)起我
The fire in my heart, the fire in my heart, burns me again.
不可烛火 不可烛火 再博一博
Not a candle, not a candle, one more try, oh.
一首好歌 一首好歌 再博一博
A good song, a good song, one more try.
不讲当初 只讲今天 我已改过
Forget the past, just talk about today. I've changed.
并让我以声音喷火 燃亮空虚的耳朵
And let me breathe fire with my voice, igniting empty ears.
台上高低震音 我讨入了么
Do you like my high and low vibrating notes on stage?
仍在心中有火 燃亮呼声的四方
There is still fire in my heart, igniting the voices of all sides.
连上帝遇及蚂蚁悠长夜有美梦一个
Even God has a beautiful dream in the long night when he meets an ant.
声音喷火 燃亮空虚的耳朵
Breathe fire with my voice, igniting empty ears.
台下不必扑彩 我都入了么
You don't have to cheer me on. Am I in?
谁在心中有火 能在漆黑中发光
Who has fire in their heart that can shine in the darkness?
连上帝遇及蚂蚁凌晨做了美梦一个
Even God has a beautiful dream when he encounters an ant at dawn.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.