吳浩康 - 自由 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 吳浩康 - 自由




自由
Freedom
也许会恨你
Perhaps you'll hate me
我知道我的脾气不是很好
I know my temper can be hard to take
也许不一定
But who knows?
我知道我还是一样爱着你
I know that I still love you, it's not fake
打开一瓶红色的酒
Let's open a bottle of red wine
看着金鱼游来游去
And watch the goldfish swim around
是否我们都想要自由
It seems we both want to be free
我没有关系
I've got no problem with that
你可以假装没事离开这里
So you can pretend everything's okay, and leave
一切好安静
Everything has gotten so quiet
我只想把情绪好好压抑
I just want to suppress my emotions for a while
到底谁会先说再见
So, who will say goodbye first?
我知道我一定哭泣
I know that I will cry
走的时候记得说爱我
When you go, remember to tell me you love me
爱我 说爱我说爱我
Love me, tell me you love me, tell me you love me
难道你不再爱我
Do you not love me anymore?
我的泪滴下来
My tears are falling down my face
你从来不曾看过
And you've never even noticed
为什么为什么
Why, oh why,
爱情让人变沉重
Does love have to be so heavy?
没有人告诉我
I was never told
原来不是我想像
That it wouldn't be as I imagined it
不要回来
Don't come back
你已经自由了
You are now free






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.