吳浩康 - 預言書 (Bonus Track) (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 吳浩康 - 預言書 (Bonus Track) (Live)




預言書 (Bonus Track) (Live)
The Prophecy (Bonus Track) (Live)
萬能俠舊日伴隨自己 屋企通處飛
Mighty Atom used to be my childhood pal, flying all over my apartment
七歲幾膽敢預言自己 操一艘戰機
At the tender age of seven, I boldly prophesied about piloting a fighter jet
但到一定年紀 經不起經濟起飛
But as I grew older, the economy took off and I couldn't keep up
放下志氣 喜中帶悲
Lowering my aspirations, a mix of sadness and joy
萬能俠大熱漸成歷史 彷彿一世紀
Mighty Atom's popularity waned over time, feeling like centuries have passed
穿梭機附運舊時夢想 升空中跌死
A spaceship carrying my childhood dreams, soaring through the sky only to crash
為了生活而放棄 要奮鬥來贏盡厚利
Sacrificing my passions for a living, striving to earn a fortune
世界是大人遊戲 那幼稚預言誰僅記
The world is a grown-up game, who remembers those naive prophecies?
時光機 留給你 回憶裡 誰帶路
Time machine, leaving you, who's guiding you through memories?
假使間給你再做 問你又會否寄望更高
If you were given a second chance, would you dare to dream even bigger?
傻瓜機 留給你 誰歡笑 誰憤怒
A fool's machine, leaving you with laughter and anger
青春的預言無數 世界有太多變數
Myriads of prophecies in our youth, too many variables in the world






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.