吳雨霏 - Keep Breathing - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 吳雨霏 - Keep Breathing




Keep Breathing
Keep Breathing
手一松燈光跟哭聲跳表
I let go, and the lights and cries start to fade
幾多畫面一閃過溶化掉
So many memories flash by, melting away
時光已定格 這份寂寥
Time stands still, in this lonely place
結束心跳
I stopped my heart
不多解釋身邊那些困擾
I won't explain the troubles that surround me
不必擔心家居誰來照料
No need to worry about who will take care of my home
再苦候能開心幾多秒
How many seconds of happiness can I hold on to?
等不了
The pain is unbearable
假使天生不太懂 呼吸裏發泄沉重
If I was never meant to understand, let me breathe heavily
狠狠的松開抱擁 放棄了壯闊天空
I let go of my embrace and give up on the vast sky
誰為我獻花 淌淚悼念我已消散那年華
Who will lay flowers for me, and shed tears to mourn my fading youth?
這眼淚會風幹嗎
Will these tears ever dry?
來送上花 給地上在敬挽無盡的牽掛
Lay flowers on my grave, and pay your respects to my endless longing
當我未再可歸家 你別怕
Don't be afraid, when I can no longer return home
當身邊好友統統不缺少
When all my friends are doing well without me
擠于房中熱淚緩緩抹掉
Crowded in a room, wiping away their tears
到這幕才怪信念動搖
Only now do I doubt my beliefs
醒不了
But I can't wake up
關於得寵的美好 早揮發遠遠長路
The beautiful memories of being loved have long since faded away
輕率丟失的瑰寶 要到哪里再找到
Once the treasure is lost, where can it be found again?
誰為我獻花 淌淚悼念我已消散那年華
Who will lay flowers for me, and shed tears to mourn my fading youth?
很掛念要歸家嗎
Do you miss me at home?
能撤退嗎 假若活著證據全部給火化
Can I come back? If all the evidence of my life has been burned away
怎接受這種溫差 太害怕
How can I accept this cruel reality? I'm so afraid
來日變作花 風暴或大雪也都繼續萌芽
In the future, I will become a flower, a storm, or heavy snow, and I will continue to bloom
想要盛放得優雅
I want to bloom gracefully
微雨要灑 總是未預算但誰亦不驚怕
The rain will fall, and no one can predict it, but no one is afraid
請笑納我這束花 與念掛
Please accept this bouquet and my thoughts





Авторы: Tim Lui, Kary Ng


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.