TroutFresh - 孬種走了 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни TroutFresh - 孬種走了




孬種走了
The Coward's Gone
他叫孬種 那時出現地正好
They called him Coward; back then he was just what I needed,
正好周遭對我偏見逐漸地增高
'Cause people around me were getting increasingly biased
身旁除了他 沒人可以撐腰
Apart from him, there was no one to support me,
除了他沒人可以深交
Apart from him, there was no one who could befriend me.
那時還矇矇的懂懂
At that time, I was still naive and immature,
記得周圍總是不喜歡我的種種
I remember how they always disliked me for all sorts of reasons,
想像別人一樣 有大人的寵寵
I wanted to be just like others, to be pampered by grown-ups,
但卻摔地痛痛
But I kept falling and getting hurt.
所以他跟我一樣害怕
So he was just as scared as I was,
笑聲變成的兇器
Laughter became a weapon.
害怕 下課鐘聲後被別人的通緝
Fearful of being targeted after the school bell rang,
害怕 等下又要被弄亂的抽屜
Fearful of my desk being messed up again,
害怕 其實活著沒那麼地容易
Fearful of how life was actually so difficult,
遊蕩在那涉世未深的年代
Wandering through those youthful years,
當不成主角卻成了罪犯
Couldn't be the protagonist but became a criminal instead,
緊抓著書包的背帶
Gripping tightly onto my backpack's shoulder straps,
怎樣才能逃到一個不會出包的未來
How can I escape to a future without any risks?
如果那個孬種走了
If that Coward leaves,
該怎麼應變
How should I react?
如果那個孬種走了
If that Coward leaves,
怎麼躲開那些侵略
How can I avoid those attacks?
如果那個孬種走了
If that Coward leaves,
怎麼活過明天
How can I survive tomorrow?
如果那個孬種走了
If that Coward leaves,
走了 走了
Leaves, leaves.
關於逃脫的方法 越來越想不出
I couldn't think of any way to escape,
眼看他幫我藏的謊話 快壓不住
Watching him help me hide my lies, which could barely hold on,
學校漸漸勾不出嘴的弧度
School gradually lost its appeal,
背景的喧鬧 使我顯得突兀
The hustle and bustle around me made me feel out of place.
所以我試著脫隊 試著面對
So I tried to break away, to face it head-on,
雖然這世界依舊維持著偏見
Although the world was still full of prejudice,
我開始學會原來保持著詼諧
I began to learn that by staying humorous,
才能應付隨時的危險
I could deal with any danger that came my way.
感謝他的熱心 讓我注意看
I'm grateful for his kindness, for making me see,
只可惜 總是讓我出意外
It's just a pity that he always put me in harm's way.
他陪我度過所有不愉快
He helped me through all the bad times,
但也使我生活輸一半
But he also made me lose half of my life.
回頭看過去都過得太笨
Looking back, I realize how foolish I was,
現在才懂得選擇我的戰爭
Now I finally know how to choose my battles.
那個孬種成就了我的完整
That Coward made me complete,
現在該我上場 離開我的板凳
Now it's my turn to take the stage, to leave my bench.
現在那個孬種走了
Now that Coward's gone,
學著獨當一面
I'm learning to be independent.
現在那個孬種走了
Now that Coward's gone,
就帶著跟他的歷練
I'll carry on with our experiences.
現在那個孬種走了
Now that Coward's gone,
走到新的一頁
On to a new chapter.
現在那個孬種走了
Now that Coward's gone,
走了 走了
Gone, gone.





Авторы: Jia Cheng Zheng Aka Felipe.z, Shi Xuan Lu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.