周傳雄 - 滿院落葉 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 周傳雄 - 滿院落葉




滿院落葉
Fallen Leaves in the Courtyard
周傳雄
A-Lin
滿院落葉
Fallen Leaves in the Courtyard
入睡前 安靜洗好酒杯
Before falling asleep, I quietly washed the wine glasses.
一盞燈 點亮了回憶深淺
A single lamp illuminated the depths of our memories.
試著說出原諒 想要平靜收場
I tried to say "I forgive you," wanting to end things peacefully.
那一天 那一刻 停在永遠
That day, that moment, will remain forever frozen.
落葉前 是你前來道別
Before the leaves fell, you came to say goodbye.
我不想 美好被一次踩碎
I don't want our beautiful memories to be shattered.
無法平分的是彼此疼惜的日子
We can't share the days when we cherished each other anymore.
這一別 兩個世界
With this goodbye, our worlds are now separate.
我可以 留給你 最後的尊重
I can give you my final respect.
也想請你 離開的時候 關了燈 別把回憶驚動
I also want to ask that when you leave, you turn off the lights.
我會 修補好撕心刺痛 假裝 你走後很從容
I'll repair the heart-wrenching pain, pretending to be composed after you leave.
到了冬天 不問 接下來怎麼過
Come winter, I won't ask how I'll get through it.
深夜 滿院葉落
Late at night, the courtyard is filled with fallen leaves.
醒來 無雨無風
When I awake, there is no rain, no wind.
我會真祝福 希望你懂
I truly wish you well, I hope you understand.
如果 想念會痛
If missing you hurts,
我願 往事隨風
I'm willing to let the past be carried away by the wind.
你會真幸福 不怕錯過
May you find true happiness, without fear of making mistakes.
落葉前 是你前來道別
Before the leaves fell, you came to say goodbye.
我不想 美好被一次踩碎
I don't want our beautiful memories to be shattered.





Авторы: Chuan Xiong Zhou, Xin Rong Chen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.