周慧敏 - 你是真的愛我嗎 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 周慧敏 - 你是真的愛我嗎




你是真的愛我嗎
Are You Really in Love with Me
我總是在你視線之外猶豫徘徊
I always hesitate and wander out of your sight,
想擁有卻又害怕失去太多
Wanting to possess but also afraid of losing too much.
我不輕易向你走近
I don't approach you easily,
寧願一個人傷心
Preferring to be heartbroken alone.
只因為看不清你是不是認真
Only because I can't tell if you are serious or not.
曾經我以為執著就能等到你的情
Once I thought that persistence could wait for your love,
到最後還是守不住你的心
But in the end, I still couldn't keep your heart.
難道是瞭解的太深 更不會真心相對
Is it because the more I understand, the less sincere you become?
為什麼愛你卻讓我離你越遠
Why does loving you make me farther away from you?
想問你會是真的愛我嗎?
I want to ask, do you really love me?
你那閃爍的眼神難道就是給我的回答
Is your flickering gaze the answer you give me?
我也學會不用再多追問
I also learned not to ask any more questions,
也許我總是不夠聰明吧
Maybe I'm just not smart enough,
情願讓你笑我傻
Willing to let you laugh at my foolishness,
而你是真的愛我嗎?
But do you really love me?





Авторы: Hui Min Zhou, Li Yu Pan, Xiu Hui Huang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.