周慧敏 - 離開憂鬱的習慣 (國) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 周慧敏 - 離開憂鬱的習慣 (國)




離開憂鬱的習慣 (國)
Break the habit of sorrow (Eng)
[口白]我想離開你是對的
[Spoken]I know I am right to leave you,
好讓你擁有你自己的天空
So that you may have your own sky.
你讓我可以可以離開我習慣的憂鬱
You have allowed me to break the habit of my sorrow.
我謝謝你不過
I thank you, though,
我的淚已被風吹乾 我的心比天空還藍
My tears have been dried by the wind. My heart is bluer than the sky.
不再擔心你的冷淡 會讓愛只剩一半
I am no longer afraid that your indifference will make my love insufficient.
你的心是一個客棧 誰都只能夠留一晚
Your heart is an inn. No one may stay more than a night.
不再害怕回頭太難 我的愛已不渴望你還
I am no longer afraid that it will be too hard to turn back. I no longer desire your love.
離開憂鬱的習慣 寂寞的糾纏 不再讓愛情是彼此的負擔
I am breaking the habit of sorrow. I am no longer allowing myself to be tormented by loneliness, or to allow my love to be a burden on you.
少了一個伴 也不算孤單 留下的回憶 已經夠溫暖
Living without you is not the same as being alone. The memories I have are enough to keep me warm.
我不回頭看 你還在不在
I will not look back to see if you are still there.
既然相愛又不能依賴 就把我的手放開
Since our love cannot allow me to depend on you, release my hand.





Авторы: He Qi Hong, Huang Guo Lun


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.