周柏豪 - 乒乓 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 周柏豪 - 乒乓




乒乓
Ping Pong
自小抱着睡
I have been holding you since I was a child,
伴我飞上太空冲向梦里
You fly with me to space to chase my dreams,
你这个儿时伴侣
You, my childhood companion,
合力解决怪物一起进退
Together we fought monsters and retreated.
付出到负累
This has become a burden,
实况比我理想总有差距
Reality falls short of my ideals,
你永远维持六岁
You will forever be six years old,
唤起我快乐有依据
Awakening my joy as a principle.
成熟的荒谬 童稚的温柔
The absurdity of maturity, the gentleness of childhood,
逢人类不可能逗留
Where humans cannot possibly stay,
而无论相处多久 当你形态变旧
And no matter how long we spend together, when your form becomes old,
时日飞走旧情更厚
Time flies, and our old feelings grow stronger.
并非我玩具
It is not my toy,
是你给我记忆一岁一岁
It is you who gives me memories year after year,
奋斗到遗忘旧有乐趣
Fighting to forget old pleasures,
得你跟我一对
I have you, and the two of us are one.
成熟的荒谬 童稚的温柔
The absurdity of maturity, the gentleness of childhood,
逢人类不可能逗留
Where humans cannot possibly stay,
而无论相处多久 当你形态变旧
And no matter how long we spend together, when your form becomes old,
时日飞走旧情更厚
Time flies, and our old feelings grow stronger.
疲倦的生活 童梦于心头
A tiring life, a childhood dream in my heart,
曾陪着乒乓游月球
I once accompanied Ping Pong to the moon,
难逃避针线披口 机器随你变旧
It is difficult to escape the needle and thread, the machine changes with you.
时日飞走剩余铁锈
Time flies and leaves rust,
和谁避不过分手 得你陪我背后
Who can avoid breaking up? You are always there for me.
存在一起共同搏斗
Together we fight together.





Авторы: Ruo Ning Lin, Li An William Wei


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.