周柏豪 - 我不要被你記住 - перевод текста песни на английский

我不要被你記住 - 周柏豪перевод на английский




我不要被你記住
I Don't Want to Be Remembered by You
无非可逗你笑 要令你哭差多少
Can't even make you smile, how am I supposed to make you cry?
从无力量像他狠得使你惨叫
He's so cruel, he makes you scream without trying.
任我卖力在照料 得到敬爱像亲人
I tried my best to take care of you, and you treated me like family.
情人 其实喜欢纷扰
Lovers always seem to thrive on chaos.
全因好得太对 对著我全没 顾虑
It's easy to be a pushover, never had to worry around me.
谈何魅力坏得足可使你心碎
What kind of charm can break your heart the way he does?
别说我对你多紧要 似住进你生命里
Stop saying I'm so important to you, like I'm a part of your life.
遥望你与伴侣半夜布置家居
Watching you and your partner decorate your home in the middle of the night.
谁又希罕嘉许
Who cares about being praised?
谁须要日后被谁记住 谁贪你想起我的好处
Who needs to be remembered? Who wants you to remember my good qualities?
我用施予当作赌注 难博到轰烈地同住
I bet on giving you everything, but I couldn't win a place in your heart.
为何被铭记于心 全坏在很好相处
Why do I want to be remembered? It's because I'm so easy to get along with.
存在为了 可给你避雨
I'm here to be your shelter from the storm.
宁可彼此作对 每日甜蜜又畏惧
I'd rather we be enemies, a dangerous mix of sweetness and fear.
就算现实幸福比选台布琐碎
Even if real happiness is as mundane as choosing a tablecloth.
愿我与你有福争吵 似住进你生活里
I wish we could fight like crazy, like I'm a part of your life.
无奈你对伴侣努力替我吹嘘
But your compliments to your partner are all in vain.
全是多此一
It's all so pointless.
谁须要日后被谁记住 谁贪你想起我的好处
Who needs to be remembered? Who wants you to remember my good qualities?
我用施予当作赌注 难博到反目或同住
I bet on giving you everything, but I couldn't win a fight or a place in your heart.
为何被铭记于心 成为重要的支柱
Why do I want to be remembered? As your pillar of support?
多紧要紧不过松开我怀著爱侣
That's nothing compared to the love you hold for your partner.
赢多少都变输
No matter how much I win, it's all a loss.
谁须要日后被谁记住 谁贪你想起我的好处
Who needs to be remembered? Who wants you to remember my good qualities?
我用施予当作赌注 难博到轰烈地同住
I bet on giving you everything, but I couldn't win a place in your heart.
为何被铭记于心 全坏在很好相处
Why do I want to be remembered? It's because I'm so easy to get along with.
存在为了 可给你避雨
I'm here to be your shelter from the storm.
遮风再挡雨
Guarding you from the winds and rain.
不可使你哭因此不够福
I can't make you cry, so I'm not fortunate enough.
不可给你忐忑的满足
I can't give you that thrilling anxiety.
得到这赞曲不舍得折福
I'll never sing this song of praise again.
不可跟你摧毁中结束
I can't end up with you in ruins.





Авторы: Chau Pak Ho X Click Music


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.