Zhou Shen - 去明天 - 哔哩哔哩2024毕业歌 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Zhou Shen - 去明天 - 哔哩哔哩2024毕业歌




去明天 - 哔哩哔哩2024毕业歌
To Tomorrow - Bilibili 2024 Graduation Song
再見 和你說聲再見
Goodbye, I say goodbye to you,
我最親愛的朋友
My dearest friend,
我最可愛的遇見
My sweetest encounter,
我最羈絆的幾年
These past few years, the strongest bond.
再見 我們要去明天
Goodbye, we're off to tomorrow,
未來也許不如願
The future may not be what we desire,
但我仍為你祝願
But I still wish you well, my dear,
願歲月不會改變你的臉
May time never change your lovely face.
回廊裡話語輕得像夢醒的哈欠
In the hallway, words light as yawns after a dream,
原來在告別的季節 陽光會刺眼
In this season of farewells, the sunlight feels so keen,
我不懷念 我只無言
I don't reminisce, I'm just speechless, it would seem,
當鈴聲不再響 我竟忽然想
When the bell no longer rings, I suddenly deem,
課無妨再拖一堂
That one more class wouldn't be a bad thing.
不知 丟在哪的筆記 我也在那裡
I wonder, where are those lost notes, I'm there too, it seems,
打鬧間那些不經意竟成為點滴
Those casual moments amidst the playful screams,
我不明白 我會明白
Have become cherished memories, bittersweet it deems,
玩笑話的未來 忽然間到來
The future we joked about, suddenly gleams,
第一課才剛要開
And the first lesson is just about to begin, it seems.
窗外的天再不是過去的答卷
Look, the sky outside is no longer a past exam it seems,
結伴的冒險 痛才熱烈 記得借你的那只筆
Our shared adventures, the pain so intense, I recall the pen I lent,
換來成長一場苦戀 人生沒有荒廢可言
In exchange for a bittersweet lesson in growth, no life is spent,
說起明天勇氣不減 青春多像你我渴望翻越的牆沿
Speaking of tomorrow, my courage is unbent, youth is like a wall we yearn to surmount, time well spent.
再見 和你說聲再見
Goodbye, I say goodbye to you, my dear,
我最親愛的朋友
My dearest friend,
我最可愛的遇見
My sweetest encounter,
我最羈絆的幾年
These past few years, the strongest bond.
再見 我們要去明天
Goodbye, we're off to tomorrow,
未來也許不如願
The future may not be what we desire,
但我仍為你祝願
But I still wish you well, my dear,
曾經說過的理想要實現
May the dreams we spoke of come true, my dear.
世界很大 再遲疑來不及走遍
This world is vast, if we hesitate, we'll miss the chance to see,
這一程我將獨自體驗曾好奇的心
This journey, I'll experience alone, with curiousity,
請不要因為成長淪為經驗
Please don't let growth become mere experience, you see,
我依然還有那麼多勇氣走遠
I still have so much courage to journey far, you and me,
我也明白 世界是你我前後左右每一張臉
I understand, the world is every face, near and far, you see.
怎麼 我竟忽然懷念
How can it be, I suddenly reminisce, you see,
連綿夏日的雨呀
The endless summer rain,
關於憧憬的談天
Our talks of aspirations,
我們多少徹夜不眠
The countless sleepless nights we've seen.
最後 我們就要告別
Finally, we must say goodbye, my dear,
告別我們曾經一字一點 一笑一言
To every word, every smile, every shared tear,
揮揮手再向前
Wave goodbye and move on, my dear,
那麼我們再見
So, until we meet again, my dear.
或許將來某一天 青春已遙遠
Perhaps one day, when youth is far behind, you see,
別忘了曾去過彼此的世界
Don't forget we once shared each other's world, you and me.





Авторы: 唐映枫, 赵兆


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.