周深 - 茫茫星河 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 周深 - 茫茫星河




茫茫星河
Galaxy of stars
当我愿尝尽心酸和苦痛
When I wish to taste all the bitterness and pain,
前去和你相拥
To run to you and hold you in my arms,
却无法与你影子般相守
But I am unable to stay by your side like your shadow,
永不可分割
Indivisible forever.
比起那些温柔
Compared to those tendernesses,
在最深的深处
In the deepest depth,
双手触摸到的 也只有伤痛
All I can touch with my two hands is the pain.
祈求让我们唯一的灵魂相通
I pray that our sole souls may understand each other.
而如今我们已经不会再做梦
And now we no longer dream,
只是在迟疑中决定要牵起手
We just hesitate and decide to hold each other’s hands,
一起迎向黎明前
Together we welcome the pre-dawn,
残酷的温柔 阳光的刺痛
The merciless tenderness and the stinging sunshine.
一定还藏在世界的某个角落
They must still be hidden in some corners of the world,
那没说的承诺 最真切的形容
The unspoken promise, the truest description.
或许就在我们曾沉默的夜空
Perhaps they are right at the night sky we used to keep silent,
如今也始终 等待着重逢
Now they always wait for the reunion.
这一吻之前我们从不懂
Before this kiss we never understood.
寂寞如此汹涌
The loneliness is so overwhelming,
而原来寂寞会变得更重
And it turns out that the loneliness will become heavier
在相遇之后
After the encounter.
尽管如此折磨
Despite such torture,
还是与你相逢
I still come to meet you,
只为眷恋此刻而灵魂颤动
Only to cherish this moment that my soul was trembling.
这颗心 因你而脆弱 为你英勇
Because of you, this heart becomes weak but brave for you.
而如今我们已经不会再做梦
And now we no longer dream,
不再贪念温暖逃出黑夜之后
No longer crave for warmth after escaping from the dark night
才能经过黎明前
So that we can pass through the pre-dawn,
残酷的温柔 阳光的刺痛
The merciless tenderness and the stinging sunshine.
当我们选择放弃孤寂的等候
When we choose to give up the lonely waiting,
找到说出口的最真切的承诺
To find the truest promise that can be spoken,
这世间总有人为了爱愿意痛
There are always people in this world who are willing to hurt for love,
为了一个人 找到这一生
To find his or her entire life for a single person.
当我愿尝尽心酸和苦痛
When I wish to taste all the bitterness and pain,
前去和你相拥
To run to you and hold you in my arms,
却无法与你影子般相守
But I am unable to stay by your side like your shadow,
永不可分割
Indivisible forever.
黎明前的寒冬
The pre-dawn winter,
茫茫星河之中
In the galaxy of stars,
如果还有一颗为我们闪动
If there is still a star twinkling for us,
能不能 照亮我们的 这段旅程
Could you light up the journey of ours





Авторы: Yuki Kajiura


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.