Zhou Shen - 警報 - перевод текста песни на английский

警報 - 周深перевод на английский




警報
Alarm
遷就對方的節奏
Accommodating your pace,
感受對方的感受
Feeling your feelings,
請求對方的請求
Granting your requests,
成就對方的成就
Celebrating your achievements.
原地不動 不忍失守
Staying still, unable to bear losing ground,
你等在情緒代謝的最下游
You wait at the lowest point of emotional drainage,
予取予求 照單全收
Giving and giving, accepting everything,
別人的任性洶湧
The relentless tide of others' whims.
為何你心情表情從來不相通
Why do your mood and expression never align?
為何你傷得越重笑得越輕鬆
Why do you smile more easily the deeper you're hurt?
不停點頭 不折不扣
Nodding incessantly, without hesitation,
一付出就是全部的最上游
Giving your all, always at the source,
毫無保留 傾你所有
Holding nothing back, pouring everything into them,
竟還擔心不夠
And still worrying it's not enough.
我發送 警報聲 血紅色 驚歎號 提醒你自救
I'm sending an alarm, blood-red, an exclamation mark, reminding you to save yourself.
被遙控 被耗空 快失控 快斷送 我替你看透
Being remote-controlled, drained, losing control, nearly ruined, I see through it for you.
從借用 到利用 到享用 到濫用 轉身就走
From borrowing, to using, to enjoying, to abusing, they turn and walk away.
他們絕不為你而痛
They will never feel your pain.
共情是一種勞動
Empathy is labor,
溫柔是一種苦衷
Gentleness is a burden,
善良是一種沉重
Kindness is a weight,
原諒是一種縱容
Forgiveness is indulgence.
人前人後 思前想後
Thinking back and forth, publicly and privately,
你被困進人情世故的中游
You're trapped in the midstream of social obligations,
為難左右 無力追究
Torn and powerless to pursue justice,
你終將何去何從
Where will you ultimately go?
為何你心情表情從來不相通
Why do your mood and expression never align?
為何你內心越痛笑得越隆重
Why do you smile more grandly the more pain you feel inside?
千瘡百孔 暗藏擔憂
Battered and bruised, harboring worries,
你卻看不見自己快要斷流
Yet you can't see that you're about to run dry.
回應落空 希望塵封
Responses fall on deaf ears, hope gathers dust,
求救無人聽懂
No one hears your cries for help.
我不斷 再計算 因為你 不計算 還能撐多久
I keep calculating, because you don't, how much longer can you hold on?
給世界 最寬容 給自己 最苛求 順位排最後
Giving the world the most tolerance, giving yourself the most demands, always last in line.
你心口 從傷口 到決口 不開口 笑容始終
From the wound in your heart, to the breaking point, you don't speak, your smile remains constant.
我學會痛 為你而痛
I've learned to hurt, to hurt for you.





Авторы: Lei Qian, Yue Yin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.