周璇 - 天涯歌女 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 周璇 - 天涯歌女




天涯歌女
Song of the Wanderer
天涯呀海角
My love, from the farthest corners of the earth,
觅呀觅知音
I search for you, my soulmate,
小妹妹唱歌郎奏琴
A melody I sing, while you play the lute,
郎呀咱们俩是一条心
My love, our hearts are entwined.
爱呀爱呀
My love, my love,
郎呀咱们俩是一条心
Our hearts are entwined.
家山呀北望
To my distant homeland I gaze,
泪呀泪沾襟
Tears flowing down my face,
小妹妹想郎直到今
My love, I long for you, my thoughts never cease,
郎呀患难之交恩爱深
My love, through adversity and joy, our bond is strong.
爱呀爱呀
My love, my love,
郎呀患难之交恩爱深
Our bond is strong.
人生呀谁不
Life is precious, and fleeting,
惜呀惜青春
Let us cherish our youth,
小妹妹似线郎似针
My love, like a thread, you are my needle,
郎呀穿在一起不离分
My love, together we'll dance, our love will never die.
爱呀爱呀
My love, my love,
郎呀穿在一起不离分
Our love will never die.





Авторы: Han Tian, Lu Ting He


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.