周興哲 - 永不失聯的愛 (原創概念版) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 周興哲 - 永不失聯的愛 (原創概念版)




永不失聯的愛 (原創概念版)
A Love That Never Loses Connection (original concept version)
親愛的你躲在哪裡發呆
My dear, where have you been lost in your thoughts?
有甚麼心事還無法釋懷
What troubles still weigh heavy on your mind?
我們總把人生想得太壞
We always think the worst of life,
像旁人不允許我們的怪
As if others forbid our uniqueness.
每一片與眾不同的雲彩
Every cloud, different from the rest,
都需要找到天空去存在
Needs a sky to call its own.
我們都習慣了原地徘徊
We're used to staying put,
卻無法習慣被依賴
Yet we can't handle being relied upon.
你給我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You give me a love I never want to lose in this lifetime,
相信愛的征途就是星辰大海
Believing love's path is like a vast sea of stars.
美好劇情 不會更改
A beautiful story that will never change,
是命運最好的安排
Fate's perfect plan.
你是我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You're the love I never want to lose in this lifetime,
何苦殘忍逼我把手輕輕放開
Why cruelly force me to let go so easily?
請快回來 想聽你說
Please come back, I want to hear you say,
說你還在
That you're still here.
走過陪你看流星的天台
Walking past the rooftop where we watched meteors,
熬過失去你漫長的等待
Enduring the long wait of losing you.
好擔心沒人懂你的無奈
I'm worried no one understands your pain,
離開我誰還把你當小孩
Who else will treat you like a child if I'm gone?
我猜你一定也會想念我
I'm sure you must miss me too,
也怕我失落在茫茫人海
Afraid I'll get lost in the vast sea of people.
沒關係只要你肯回頭望
It's okay, as long as you turn around,
會發現我一直都在
You'll find I've always been here.
你給我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You give me a love I never want to lose in this lifetime,
你的每條訊息都是心跳節拍
Every message from you makes my heart beat faster.
每秒都想 擁你入懷
Every second, I want to hold you in my arms,
全世界你最可愛
You're the cutest in the whole world.
你是我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
You're the love I never want to lose in this lifetime,
就算你的呼吸遠在千山之外
Even if your breath is a thousand miles away,
請你相信 我給的愛
Please believe me, the love I give you,
值得你愛
Is worth your love.
Oh oh ah
Oh oh ah





Авторы: Eric Chou


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.