周華健 - 痛苦過 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 周華健 - 痛苦過




痛苦過
Suffering
周華健
Ricky Ho
痛苦過
Suffering
女聲:莫文蔚
Female vocals: Karen Mok
開花的花 結果的果 該有都有 多少算多
Blossoming flowers, fruitful results. It must be, how much is plenty?
白雲的白 黑夜的黑 我和你該怎麼說
The white of clouds, the black of night. How should we speak of you and I?
風景的風 煙火的火 該看就看 將錯就錯
The wind of landscapes, the fire of fireworks. I'll watch them if I want, right or wrong.
飛鳥會飛 落葉會落 該做的何必再說
Birds fly, leaves fall. Why bother talking about what we must do?
受過的苦 熬過的夜 不是誰的錯
The pain I've endured, the nights I've lost sleep. Whose fault is it?
愛過的人 闖過的禍 都是你和我
The people we've loved, the troubles we've caused. They're all you and I.
汗是我的手是你的 不怕無奈 只怕無聊
My sweat, your hands. I fear not helplessness, but boredom.
有你有我 所謂艱難 不算什麼
With you and I, so-called hardship is nothing.
說過的話 做過的夢 都是種寄託
Words we've spoken, dreams we've had. They're all a kind of hope.
聽過的風 走過的路 認得你和我
Winds we've heard, paths we've walked. They recognize you and I.
眼看著你手牽著我 不怕難過只怕寂寞
Watching you, your hand in mine. I fear not sadness, but loneliness.
有你有我 所謂痛苦 不算什麼
With you and I, so-called suffering is nothing.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.