品冠 vs 蘇慧倫 - 火花 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 品冠 vs 蘇慧倫 - 火花




火花
Fire
专辑: 後來的我 (新歌-精選)
Album: The me of later years (new song collection)
发行时间: 28-06-2005
Release time: 28-06-2005
火花 (feat. 苏慧伦) - 黄品冠
Fire (feat. Vivian Hsu) - Huang Pin Guan
你要看着我 因为只剩此刻
You should look at me, because only this moment is left
什么都别说 就让我坠落
Don't say anything, just let me fall
我是黑夜 你是火花
I'm the night, you are the fireworks.
彼此衬托 璀璨寂寞
We complement each other, brilliantly and desolately
如果真爱过 怎会甘心放手
If we truly loved each other, how could we bear to let go?
我不要快乐 赞叹声度过
I don't want happiness, or a lifetime of praise.
燃烧的是爱 灰烬是精采
What burns is love, and the ashes are wonderful.
沉默 是曾经沧海给的对白
Silence is the dialogue given by the sea that once held a thousand stories
熄灭也是爱 我期待 魂魄能同在
Extinguishing is also love. I expect to see our souls together.
不灭的是爱 化身尘埃 无处不在
Love will never die, and it will be everywhere as dust.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.