品冠 - 劉德華 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 品冠 - 劉德華




劉德華
Andy Lau
刘德华
Andy Lau
又恋爱啦 不错嘛 这一次
In love again? Not bad this time
别看走眼啦
Don't be fooled
别总是说 不会啦
Don't always say no more
妳恋爱的纪录很差
Your love record is very bad
我说过男友若是太潇洒
I said if your boyfriend is too dashing
容易天花
It's easy to catch the clap
天生下来可能会很花
Born with it, may be very showy
妳不为所动还是爱上他
You're still in love with him despite it all
他果然不差
He's really not bad
不仔细看以为是刘德华
If you don't look carefully, you'd think he's Andy Lau
又恋爱啦 认真的吗 不会是
In love again? Are you serious? it can't be
狼来了吧
The boy who cried wolf?
又恋爱啦 我服了妳啦
In love again? I'm convinced
不是说 Hati sudah luka(马来话: 心碎了啦!)
Didn't you say your heart was broken (in Malay: Hati sudah luka!)?
就算是爱过的人满一打
Even if you've loved a dozen people
妳也没办法
You can't help it
确定选中的不会是傻瓜
You have to make sure the one you choose isn't a fool
妳忙着热恋没看电视吧
You're so busy being in love, you haven't watched TV, right?
情海多变化
Love is fickle
请问小姐妳有保险吗
May I ask if you have insurance, miss?
又恋爱啦 认真的吗
In love again? Are you serious?
不会是 狼来了吧
It can't be the boy who cried wolf?
好了啦 不吹了
Alright, I'll stop teasing
这一次 包你成功啦
This time, you will definitely succeed






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.