品冠 - 愛情不能做比較 (2005現在很相見你版) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 品冠 - 愛情不能做比較 (2005現在很相見你版)




愛情不能做比較 (2005現在很相見你版)
Love Cannot Be Compared (2005 I Miss You Version)
車子裏收音機 空氣中還飄著雨
Rain is still drizzling in the air inside the car's radio
在這個深夜裏 你應該在他那裏
In the middle of this night, you should be with him
有多久沒再遇見你 房裏沒了你的氣息
How long has it been since I last saw you? There is no trace of you in my room
讓我終於扔掉了你給我的所有東西
Let me finally throw away everything you gave me
我刻意填滿了 生活裏每寸空隙
I intentionally filled every inch of the void in my life
我知道不容易 但我仍試著繼續
I know it's not easy, but I keep trying
聽說你比從前開心 我還能有怎樣的情緒
I heard you were happier than before. What kind of emotions should I have?
除了祝福 我不想再多說一句
Apart from blessings, I don't want to say anything else
(別再說)他很好 他多好
(Don't say anymore) He's great, He's so great
這些我並不需要知道
I don't need to know these things
再難忘掉 多狂烈的擁抱
No matter how unforgettable, no matter how passionate the hug
這回憶他也給不到
He can't give me those memories
他多好 而我不同的好
He is so good, and I am different but also good
最後是誰不重要
Who is the last one to leave doesn't matter
因為我知道 愛情不能作比較
Because I know love cannot be compared
就算是今天換一個人依靠
Even if I find someone else to depend on today
明天誰又比誰好
Who will be better than who tomorrow?
愛看不到 聽不到 怎能作比較
Love cannot be seen or heard. How can it be compared?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.