品冠 - 我難過 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 品冠 - 我難過




我難過
I Feel Sad
離開你家樓下我就這樣被夜吞沒 對你撂下的狠話這一刻變成燈火
As I left your doorstep and was swallowed by the night, the harsh words we exchanged turned into distant lights.
明明沉默 怎麼看似在笑我假裝沒牽掛
Despite the silence, you seemed to mock my feigned indifference.
躺著看寂寞用巨大的房子裝下我 牆上的時鐘分秒不差聽不懂我的難過
Lying down, I watch the loneliness fill the vastness of my home. The clock on the wall ticks relentlessly, oblivious to my sorrow.
等不到你的回答 一個人站在角落 忘了抬頭藍天廣闊
Your reply remains elusive, as I stand alone in the corner. I forget to look up at the vast blue sky.
我難過 每一次愛過最後都錯過
I feel sad that each love ends in this way, missed opportunities.
還掙扎 雖然你的冷漠已給了我懲罰
I struggle on, despite the cold indifference that is my punishment.
我難過 如果祝福對你是個解脫
I feel sad that if my blessing sets you free,
請放開那繩索 讓拔河的我能在最遠處倒下
Please let go of the rope so that I, the one pulling away, can finally collapse.
我忘了是醒來還是一直都沒睡過 摺好的想念在床角應該比我暖和
Was I awake or had I been sleeping the whole time? The folded-up memories in the corner of my bed should be warmer than me.
豎起耳朵 還竊聽到回憶在撥弄我頭髮
I strain my ears, barely able to hear the faint whispers of the past playing with my hair.
我用腳步能算出這房間的長和闊 怎麼走出沒有你的明天卻一點也沒辦法
My footsteps measure the length and breadth of this room. How can I walk out into a tomorrow without you when I can't seem to move forward at all?
你說不是因為它把自己塞進角落 愛情不要那麼複雜
You told me it was not because it had shut itself away in a corner—love should not be so complicated.
我難過 這一次愛過最後也錯過
I feel sad that this time, too, I loved and lost.
還掙扎 雖然你的冷漠已給了我懲罰
I struggle on, despite the cold indifference that is my punishment.
我難過 如果祝福對你是個解脫
I feel sad that if my blessing sets you free,
請放開那繩索 讓拔河的我能在最遠處倒下
Please let go of the rope so that I, the one pulling away, can finally collapse.
我難過 是不是愛過更明白錯過
I feel sad that after loving, I understand loss even more.
告訴我 有沒有不許你離開的一句話
Tell me, is there no word that can stop you from leaving?
我難過 明天醒來孤單的你和我
I feel sad that tomorrow you and I will wake up alone.
在這城裡生活找到幸福嗎 一定偶爾會聽說
Will you find happiness living in this city? I'm sure I'll hear about it occasionally.
在這城裡生活你還幸福嗎 我只想靜靜聽說
Are you happy living in this city? I just want to hear, in silence.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.