品冠 - 朋友變情人再變朋友 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 品冠 - 朋友變情人再變朋友




朋友變情人再變朋友
From Friend to Lover Then Friend Again
安靜的房間 還有你的溫柔 躺在棉被上 看著多的枕頭
In a calm room with your gentleness, lying on the sheets, I see the extra pillow.
為何分手後 回憶就被偷走 愛情走到盡頭 是否可以做朋友
Why, after we broke up, were the memories stolen away? Can love, having reached its end, still be friends?
你和我 以前是朋友 心情不錯 就想約你走走
You and I used to be friends; when we were in a good mood, we would meet up.
你聊電影 我聽你唱歌 我們總是 無話不說
You would talk about movies and I would listen to you sing; we could talk about anything.
還能做朋友 或許這是 最好的結果
Can we still be friends? Maybe this is the best outcome.
朋友變情人再變朋友 誰懂這坎坷
From friends, we became lovers, and then friends again; who can understand this difficult path?
愛上你以後 失意也很輕鬆 現實太殘酷 夢中你會擁抱我
When I fell in love with you, my sadness was eased, but reality is so cruel; in my dreams, you would hug me.
當愛上以後 如今我們分手 我變成情歌手 是唱太多芭樂歌
Now that we have broken up, I have become a love singer; did I sing too many sentimental songs?
你和我 現在是朋友 你那麼好 卻只能做朋友
You and I are friends now; you are so good, but we can only be friends.
你裝冷漠 我裝無所謂 我們如何 要求更多
You act indifferent and I pretend to be nonchalant; how can we ask for more?
還能做朋友 或許這是 最好的結果
Can we still be friends? Maybe this is the best outcome.
朋友變情人再變朋友 只能寫成歌
From friends, we became lovers, and then friends again; I can only write it down as a song.
朋友變情人再變朋友 祝我們快樂
From friends, we became lovers, and then friends again; I wish us happiness.





Авторы: 張覺隆


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.