唐美雲 - 苦海女神龍 - перевод текста песни на французский

Текст и перевод песни 唐美雲 - 苦海女神龍




苦海女神龍
Bittersweet Goddess
無情的太陽 可恨的沙漠 迫阮滿身的汗流甲濕糊糊
The harsh sun, the hateful desert burning my skin into a sticky, sweaty mess
拖著沉重的腳步 要走千里路途
Dragging my heavy feet, this thousand-mile journey lies ahead
阮為何 為何淪落江湖 為何命這薄
Why me? Why have I been cast out into this life of hardship? Why is my fate so cruel?
有情風吹動 三尺黑頭毛 有情月照阮的胸前半身光
The wind whispers secrets to my long, black hair, the moon casts its glow upon my bare chest
流浪著千里遠 無一個相借問
Wandering for miles without a soul to guide me
心頭酸 心酸孤單女 為何命如此
My heart aches, I'm a lonely woman, why has life treated me so poorly?
討厭交男子 歡迎女朋友 討厭文雅幼秀歡喜學風流
I despise men, but I welcome women, rejecting refinement and embracing the wild
無人像我這款 心頭亂亂想
No one understands my chaotic heart
飲兇酒 怎樣飲兇酒 越飲越憂愁
I drink and drink, but alcohol only deepens my sorrow
為誰人酒醉 為誰人迷茫 淪落在異鄉的苦海女神龍
Who has made me this drunken, lost soul? A bittersweet goddess, exiled to a foreign land
不願做女紅妝 偏扮做女紅妝
I refused to be a woman, so I became a virago
醉茫茫 怎樣醉茫茫 無奈的女郎
I'm drunk, so drunk, a helpless woman
黑暗路也著行 賭窟也著行 人生的六字變換失去了生命
I walk in darkness, I gamble, and the wheel of life has taken my life from me
我不是小娘子 我就是女妖精
I am not a gentle woman, but a fierce tigress
嘆一聲 生成這款命 美人無美命
A sigh escapes me, my fate is sealed, a beauty without a happy ending
放捨著流浪 願做好娘子 無情的環境迫阮墜落黑暗城
I would give up this life of wandering, I yearn to be a good wife, but the harsh world has forced me into this dark abyss
風塵的女妖精 誰人要娶做某子
A harlot, who would ever want me as their bride?
嘆一聲 生成這款命 美人無美命
A sigh escapes me, my fate is sealed, a beauty without a happy ending





Авторы: Ghirao Massaki Nakanishi Rei


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.