國蛋 - SOUR - перевод текста песни на английский

SOUR - 國蛋перевод на английский




SOUR
SOUR
如果我算是一種口味應該算是酸的
If I were a flavor, I'd be sour,
因為你愛吃醋
Because you're always jealous.
如果我算是某個種類要是算一般的
If I were a type, I'd be ordinary,
那我算失誤
So I'd be a mistake.
有好多雙眼睛瞇瞇的看我都是乾的
So many eyes squinting at me, dry,
紅的像是陰屍路
Red like The Walking Dead.
那條路通往哪些地方沿路都是彎的
The road to those places is winding,
看就充滿未知數
Full of unknowns.
你算是第一個人聞香而至
You were the first one drawn to the scent,
你見證我從地下賣到鋪貨門市
You witnessed me rise from the underground to store shelves.
我曾經數過台下一共幾顆人頭
I used to count the heads in the crowd,
現在不用看也知道數著不同數字
Now I don't need to look to know the numbers are different.
薄的鈔票 幾疊顯得支票好胖
Thin bills, a few stacks make the checks look fat,
聽我呢喃 最新的一段 模糊但好燙
Listen to my murmur, the latest verse, hazy but hot.
照著我的藍圖 不是打造誰的展望
Following my blueprint, not building someone else's vision,
在那個深夜 盤旋直到這個早上
Circling in that late night, until this morning.
試試這種sour
Try this sour,
再一個happy hour
One more happy hour,
換來respect才是money power
Respect is the real money power,
換你試試這種sour
Now you try this sour.
它酸的不是騷的讓人分泌唾液
It's not the sexy kind of sour that makes your mouth water,
那酸的是誰恨不得我趕緊落地
This sour is the kind that makes them wish I'd fall,
它酸到透過螢幕讓你都聞得到
It's so sour you can smell it through the screen,
這種酸說著糟糕其實你我都受益
This sour, though seemingly bad, benefits us both.
飄出來的那種顏色 還以為卡通呢
The color that emanates, you'd think it was a cartoon,
更換了視角 像我看穿骰盅了
Changed perspective, like I see through the dice cup now.
我掏出我的心肺 不像打工的
I pour out my heart and lungs, not like a part-timer,
像把你麻醉 那麻木清醒多了
Like anesthetizing you, that numbness is much more awakening.
表情像吃著檸檬 音樂當成背景
A face like I'm eating a lemon, music as the backdrop,
聽我這樣形容 像是跟你對飲
Hearing me describe it, like we're drinking together.
文字的距離最鬆 彼此扣得最緊
The distance between words is loose, but we're tightly bound,
我像醉翁之意不在最炸或最頂
My intention isn't to be the most explosive or the best.
遠道而來揮之不去
Coming from afar, lingering,
安靜的帶你漫遊太空 來者不拒
Quietly taking you on a spacewalk, all are welcome.
只記得讓你忘東忘西忘了無趣
Just remember to forget everything dull and boring,
像是讓你忘憂發現就能讓我無慮 I got you
Like making you carefree, which in turn sets me free. I got you.
試試這種sour
Try this sour,
再一個happy hour
One more happy hour,
換來respect才是money power
Respect is the real money power,
換你試試這種sour
Now you try this sour.
試試這種sour
Try this sour,
Money power
Money power,
試試這種sour
Try this sour,
Money power
Money power.





Авторы: Guo Jun Yang Aka Gordon


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.