夏韶聲 - 深信著愛 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 夏韶聲 - 深信著愛




深信著愛
I Believe in Love
與絨布哭泣 往酒店入睡
Crying on velvet and falling asleep in a hotel,
那露台可擺脫你
That patio can't free you from me,
暖的小島晚風所至
The warm breeze of the small island arrives,
誰在不滿一聲掉轉
Who turns away with a grunt of dissatisfaction?
你不似風箏 你需要現實
You're not like a kite, you need reality,
與我是斷開了的線
And I am the broken line,
海佔風外 風佔海外
The sea occupies the wind, and the wind guards the sea,
誰在給我太多的愛心
Who gives me so much love?
深愛着你 深信着愛
I love you deeply, I believe in love,
可以讓我開心點
It can make me feel a little happier,
心蓋着雪 覆蓋着笑
My heart covered in snow, sorrow masked with laughter,
擺脫掉你 讓我任風裡轉
Casting you aside, I'll let the wind dance through me.
再登上思憶 再想到舊事
Climbing on memory lane, reminiscing,
鞦韆抽起過去
The swing evokes the past,
將愛戀收起 不再長再長大
Gathering the romance, no longer wanting to grow up,
留在這裡再不要愛戀
Staying here, never wanting love again.
深愛着你 深信着愛
I love you deeply, I believe in love,
可以讓我令我開心點
It can cheer me up,
待我心裡醒透 babe
When I wake up in my heart, babe,
做對知心友
We'll become soulmates.
深愛着你 深信着愛
I love you deeply, I believe in love,
可以讓我開心點
It can make me happier,
心蓋着雪 覆蓋着笑
My heart covered in snow, sorrow masked with laughter,
擺脫掉你 眼淚收起
Casting you aside, holding back my tears.





Авторы: Kyozo Nishioka, Eikichi Yazawa, Man Chung Lam


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.