夏韶聲 - 童年時 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 夏韶聲 - 童年時 - Live




童年時 - Live
Childhood Times - Live
童年時 我與你家鄉中相見天未亮
In childhood, when we met in our home town before dawn
你與我 永遠心意也一樣
Your heart and mine would always be as one
何時能再與你家鄉中相見天未亮
When will I be able to meet you in your home town before dawn once again?
我這裏每晚每朝也會對你想一趟
Here, I think of you every night and every morning
童年時 我與你一雙雙走到阡陌上
In childhood, we walked hand-in-hand along the narrow paths
你要我替你採花插襟上
You asked me to pick flowers to adorn your lapel
何時能再與你一雙雙走到阡陌上
When will I be able to walk hand-in-hand with you along the narrow paths once again?
每次我看見野花也會對你想一趟
Every time I see a wildflower, I think of you
童年時我與你打千秋想要攀月亮
In childhood, we played see-saw, trying to reach the moon
你説過要我將心掛天上
You told me to hang my heart in the sky
何時能再與你打千秋飛到星月上
When will I be able to play see-saw with you, flying up to the stars and moon?
每次我看見星星也會對你想一趟
Every time I see a star, I think of you
童年時 我與你將顆心刻到花樹上
In childhood, we carved our hearts into a tree
你説過兩個痴心永守望
You said two lovers would watch over it forever
何時能再與你一雙雙走到花樹望
When will I be able to walk with you hand-in-hand to look at the tree?
再看看這兩顆心有無永遠相向
To see if these two hearts still face each other forever





Авторы: Kok Kong Cheng, Lok Ming Chan, Seiichi Neda


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.