夏韶聲 - 路中情 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 夏韶聲 - 路中情




路中情
Sentiments Along the Road
何以 情難捨
Why is it so hard to let go of these feelings?
任這光陰沖洗
I let time wash over me,
怎麼不會冷淡些
But why can’t I feel less?
遠處 晚影更斜
In the distance, the shadows grow longer,
正好比心中的荒野
Just like the emptiness in my heart,
找不着那温馨
Where I can’t find warmth.
難借 讓這些
With difficulty, I allow these feelings
伴我一天一天追蹤心裏愛慕者
To hunt down my beloved day and night.
過去 我不強求
As for the past, I don’t wish to dwell,
我只想終於都可以
I just wish that someday,
某一夜 某一天 在某地方
One night, one day, somewhere,
共你再淚中相見
I can see you again in tears.
這宵 獨個卻在荒野
Tonight, though, I’m alone in this wasteland,
像一架沒有目標的車
Like a car without a destination,
流落曠野 今晚月色
Lost in the wilderness. Tonight’s moonlight
在車中這個浪子的心裏瀉
Pours into my heart, the heart of a wanderer.
誰個 被愛者
My beloved,
沒有擔心終於一天竟變破壞者
Did you ever worry that one day you would become the destroyer?
你説過 愛心裏藏
You once said that your love was hidden deep inside,
你卻到底知不知道
But did you really know
那一夜 那一刻 在那地方
That that night, that moment, in that place,
共你那淚中擁抱
Your tearful embrace
已經令我愛盡傾瀉
Would make me pour out all my love?
像一個沒有日出的夜
Like a night without a sunrise,
圍住曠野 只有月色
The wilderness surrounds me, with only moonlight
在輕輕向我淚眼照射
Softly shining upon my tearful eyes.
像一架沒有目標的車
Like a car without a destination,
流落曠野
Lost in the wilderness,
多少冰冷夜風
The cold night wind whispers,
像低聲説再下去前路更斜
Saying that the road ahead will only be steeper.
當晚夢想
Tonight, my dreams,
是否可以閉着眼偷偷再借
Can I close my eyes and borrow them again?





Авторы: Yuen Leung Poon, Kouji Tamaki, Gorou Matsui


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.