夏韶聲 - 逍遙 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 夏韶聲 - 逍遙




逍遙
Idle
逍遥
Idle
原唱:月亮
Cover Version: Moon
天上白云飘
Bright clouds drift through the sky
落叶随风跑
Fallen leaves run with the wind
想起我的心上人
Remembering my sweetheart
心中似火烧
My heart burns like a fire
月儿当头照
The moon shines overhead
星星也对着我笑
And the stars they laugh at me
笑我这痴情的人
They laugh at this infatuated man
为何还忘不了
Who can't forget his sweetheart
我的心上人
My sweetheart
你现在好不好
How are you now?
我在思念着你
I am thinking of you.
你是否把我忘了
Have you forgotten me?
我对你那么好
I was so good to you.
你怎能不知道
How can you not know?
相爱不能到老
Love cannot grow old
是你要把我抛
It is you who must cast me aside
⌒★⌒ ⌒★⌒寒冰⌒★⌒ ⌒★⌒
⌒★⌒ ⌒★⌒Icy⌒★⌒ ⌒★⌒
秋尽冬来了
Autumn ends and winter comes
雪花满天飘
Snowflakes drift throughout the sky
我恨你这负心的人
I hate you faithless man
不值得我去烦恼
You are not worth my worry
如今我想开了
Now I have come to my senses
决心要把你忘掉
I'm determined to forget you
开始我新的生活
To start my new life
寻找自己的欢笑
To find my own happiness
你已经不爱我
You don't love me anymore
还问我重来好不好
Yet you ask me to come again
虽然我心理还有你
Though I still have you in my heart
但我已接受不了
I can't accept you any longer
你走你的阳关道
You go your sunny way
我走我的独木桥
I will go my lonely bridge
不再受那相思苦
No longer will I suffer the pain of lovesickness
一个人我更逍遥
I am more at ease alone
一个人我更逍遥
I am more at ease alone
END
END






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.