太極 - 決裂邊緣 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 太極 - 決裂邊緣




決裂邊緣
Breaking Point
與你多年
With you for years
今晚竟決裂
Tonight we break up
從此不見面
From now on we won't see each other
自你講聲: "討厭"
Since you said: "I hate it"
一切更明顯
Everything became clearer
自你走出餐店
Since you walked out of the restaurant
多一次經驗
One more experience
恨愛相差一線
Hate and love are just a line apart
仿似把剃刀 Baby
It's like a razor blade Baby
傷了我未知道
Hurd you and I don't know
差不多到了絕路
Almost at the end of the road
差不多到這地步竟不知道
Almost to this point and I don't even know
一顆心掛滿問號
A heart full of question marks
知不知每個問號只有虛無
Do you know that every question mark is only emptiness?
酒沾滿唇邊
Wine stains my lips
為怕追憶 多次
To avoid memories, again and again
即使你出現
Even if you show up
問我怎可 改變
Ask me how I can change
此際怎算好 Baby
What's the best way to do this, Baby?
因你跌入圈套 Oh.
Because you fell into the trap Oh.
差不多到了絕路
Almost at the end of the road
差不多到這地步竟不知道
Almost to this point and I don't even know
一顆心掛滿問號
A heart full of question marks
知不知每個問號只有虛無
Do you know that every question mark is only emptiness?
Oh...
Oh...
知不知你這樣做
Do you know that when you do this
差不多到了末路偏猜不到
Almost to the end of the road but you can't guess
一顆心化作問號
A heart becomes a question mark
知不知道這個問號只有煎熬
Do you know that this question mark is only torment?





Авторы: Tai Chi


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.