姚蘇蓉 - 不要拋棄我 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 姚蘇蓉 - 不要拋棄我




不要拋棄我
Don't Leave Me
不要想我,不要想我, 离开你无限痛苦向谁说?
Don't think about me, leave me alone, leaving you is endless pain, who can I talk to?
你知道我心难过、 心难过好像钢刀割。
You know my heart is breaking, my heart is breaking like a steel knife cutting.
你若是想念旧情, 你就不该抛弃我、抛弃我。
If you miss old feelings, you shouldn't let me go, cast me aside.
你明知道: 我若是失去了你,我就不能活,
You know: if I lose you, I can't survive,
你狠心抛弃了我,却又想我。
You cruelly abandoned me, but still think of me.
不要找我,不要找我, 离开你绝对不是我的错。
Don't find me, leave me alone, leaving you is definitely not my fault.
我知道你需要我, 需要我却又抛弃我。
I know you need me, you need me but still cast me aside.
你若是稍有良心, 你就不该抛弃我、抛弃我。
If you have any conscience, you shouldn't leave me, let me go.
我明知道: 你若是没有了我,你还能够活,
I know: if you didn't have me, you would be able to survive,
你一样抛弃了我,又来找我。
You still abandoned me, but came to find me again.
不要恨我,不要恨我, 离开你,相思叫我受折磨,
Don't hate me, leave me alone, after leaving you, I'm tormented by melancholy,
我知道水深火热, 可是我已不能再选择。
I know it's like fire and water, but I can't choose any more.
你若是爱心未死, 你就不该抛弃我、抛弃我。
If your love is not dead, you shouldn't abandon me, cast me aside.
你明知道: 我若是没有了你,我就不能活,
You know: If I lose you, I can't survive,
你忍心抛弃了我,却又恨我。
You could bear to abandon me, but still hate me.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.