姚蘇蓉 - 淚的小花 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 姚蘇蓉 - 淚的小花




淚的小花
Tears of the Flowers
泪的小花
Tears of the flowers
在雨夜里飘落下,黄的花白的花,
Falling down in the rainy nights, yellow flowers, white flowers,
带雨的花使我想起了他,
The flowers tinged with rain remind me of him,
就像是含泪的他。
Like him filled with tears.
为了什么,总把头儿垂下,
Why do you always hang your head,
默默地不说一句话,
Silently, not uttering a word,
见他泪流,见他不说话,
Seeing your tears fall, seeing you not speaking,
真教我放不下。
Truly, I cannot let go.
在深夜里明夜下,有几朵含笑的花,
In the depths of the night under a bright sky, a few smiling flowers bloom,
含笑的花使我想起了她,
The smiling flowers remind me of her,
她的笑艳丽像彩霞。
Her smile as beautiful as a rosy cloud.
只有她的笑,教我常牵挂,
It is only her smile that keeps me ever worried,
深深的一笑像朵花,
Her deep smile is like a flower,
见她含笑,见她不说话,
Seeing her smile, seeing her not speaking,
真教我心牵挂。
Truly, it keeps my heart tied to her.





Авторы: 佚名


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.