姜育恒 - 寂寞的缺口 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 姜育恒 - 寂寞的缺口




寂寞的缺口
The Gap of Loneliness
虽然说要去流浪 不惯不惯飘泊谁知道
Even when I say I'm going to wander, I'm not used to it, who knows?
尽管说要去远方 想要想要回家谁知道
Even though you say you want to go far, you want to go back home, who knows?
谁知道沉默的背后有伤口 谁知道潇洒的背后是脆弱
Who knows that there is a wound behind the silence, and who knows that there is fragility behind the beauty?
笑着说不怕寂寞 忍住忍住泪水谁知道
While smiling and saying you are not afraid of loneliness, restrain your tears, who knows?
多希望有人能够为我点一盏灯火
How I wish someone could light a lamp for me,
温暖我心中的寂寞缺口
To warm the lonely gap in my heart,
就算是注定漂泊 也会也会这么说算什么
Even if I'm destined to wander, what does that matter?
(口白)寂寞是吗?我想每个人都一样
(Narrator) Loneliness, isn't it? I think everyone is the same.
只是不知道从什么时候开始 这个世界变得越来越冷漠
It's just that I don't know when it started, this world is becoming colder and colder.
于是在一次又一次的受伤之后 你学会了隐藏 我学会了沉默
So after being hurt again and again, you learned to hide, and I learned to stay silent.
不再告诉别人自己的故事 也不愿给别人一点温度
No longer telling others your own story, and unwilling to give others a little warmth,
宁可让自己孤独 也让别人寂寞
Would rather be lonely yourself, and make others lonely as well.
其实 人是很孤单的 必须互相取暖 没有人是绝对的坚强
In fact, people are very lonely and must keep each other warm. No one is absolutely strong enough.
在心的最底层 每个人都有一处软弱 一个缺口
At the bottom of the heart, everyone has a weakness, a gap.
也许是在落雨的夜晚 也许是在黄昏的街头
Maybe it's on a rainy night, maybe it's on a street at dusk.
总会没来由的变成一个伤口
It always turns into a wound for no reason.
别说你不怕寂寞 别再假装冷漠
Don't say you are not afraid of loneliness, don't pretend to be indifferent.
因为每个人都寂寞
Because everyone is lonely.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.