孫耀威 - ONE MILLION MILES - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 孫耀威 - ONE MILLION MILES




ONE MILLION MILES
ONE MILLION MILES
载满行李 但是满足吗
Your luggage is packed. But are you content?
起飞一刻 却发觉有遗失吗
As your plane takes off, do you notice what you've missed?
焦点放远吧 暂别问代价
Focus on the distance. Don't stop to ask what it costs.
回程无期吧 还值得挥手吗
Your return is indefinite. Is it even worth waving goodbye?
战胜时间 是为了一刹
You triumphed over time for a fleeting moment.
青春炽眼 却有试过燃烧吗
Your youth is radiant, but have you let it ignite?
到储下那 赢得里数尽化
Store those winnings and let the miles add up.
一等经验吗
Is that all there is? Experience?
如若窗边的风光
The view from the window is like
随气压每次起落
The air pressure that lifts and drops with every flight.
能靠勇气 去飞过
Fly through it all with courage.
别问为何
Don't ask why.
承受不起的不安
You can't bear the unease,
和那串那串失落
And that string of losses.
寰宇世界 我一个
I'm alone in this vast world.
怎么探索
How can I explore
也要独个
All by myself?
到了难过 亦学会向往
Though there's sorrow, I've learned to yearn.
颠簸当中 那智慧也提升过
During the turbulence, that wisdom grew.
惊喜与错愕 遇着或避过
Surprise and shock can be met or avoided.
能如常寻乐 但更加不好过
I can find joy as usual, but it's never quite enough.
这气流里 过客擦身过
In these air currents, strangers pass me by.
多少跌碰 也教我半途哭过
So many falls have made me cry along the way.
对镜问过 人不免要独个
I've asked myself in the mirror: Must one always be alone?
方可安静么
Can we ever find peace?
随着窗边的风光
Like the view from the window,
随每次每次起落
Lifting and dropping with each flight,
游遍世界 每一角
I've traveled every corner of the world.
自问为何
Tell me, why?
留下不必的不安
Why preserve this unnecessary unease?
当了当了收获
And when I collect my winnings,
如到票尾 我一个
Like an airline ticket, I'll be alone.
可相信过
Can you believe it?
路上还可
The road is still open.
最后发现你亦悸动过么
Did you ever notice your own heart beating faster?
百万个像我亦紊乱过么
A million others like me have been lost too.
不息穿梭 到过哪地方
My restless travels have taken me far and wide.
各自有着故事却没法讲
Each of us has a story we can't tell.
哪个不懂快乐能快乐
Who doesn't understand happiness?
默然对坐
We sit in silence,
凝望窗边的风光
Staring out the window.
各有各去守望
We each have our own watch to keep,
而脚印却正交错
But our footsteps cross.
渡越银河
We cross the Milky Way,
无尽孤单的星火
Lonely stars twinkling.
每秒每秒闪堕
They flicker every second.
寻遍世界 每一角
I've searched every corner of the world.
轨迹擦过
Our paths have intersected.
有发现么
Have you noticed?





Авторы: Bao Lin, Yao Wei Sun


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.