孫楠 - 哪里还有路 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 孫楠 - 哪里还有路




哪里还有路
Where is the Way
哪里还有路 哪里还有路 从来没有路 所以你才哭
Where is the way Where is the way There was never a way That's why you cry
哪里还有路 哪里还有路 忘了你眼睛 流出了无助
Where is the way Where is the way I have forgotten your eyes They shed helplessness
哪里还有路 哪里还有路 其实终点和起点只差一步
Where is the way Where is the way In fact, the end and the beginning are but a step apart
哪里还有路 哪里还有路 谁能知道路 我要去何处
Where is the way Where is the way Who can know the way Where shall I go?
那夜 我做了一个非常奇怪的梦 在梦里看到无数棵树上下长满眼睛
That night, I had a very strange dream In the dream I saw countless trees growing eyes on their roots
它问我要去哪里 怎么脚步这么匆匆
It asked me where I was going Why my steps were so hurried
我不知怎么回答 我只有站在原地发愣
I did not know how to answer I could only stand rooted to the spot and be stunned
也许它看出 我的内心清晰矛盾 背着行囊不知去处好像迷了路
Perhaps it sensed my heart was full of clear contradictions That I was carrying a knapsack but did not know where to go I seemed to have lost my way
它问 你去哪里 到底去何处
It asked, Where are you going, where are you bound for?
是否 要在这里停留一下 想个清楚
Do you want to stop here for a moment and think it over?
前面没有路 所以你别哭
There is no way ahead, so don't cry
还有 会像你这样迷途的人也无数
There are also countless others who are lost like you
你不必垂头丧气感到迷茫孤独
You do not have to hang your head and feel lost and lonely
也不必感到绝望坐在原地就此认输
You do not have to despair Sit still and surrender
早年有你所想的那片净土新大陆
In those early years you had a new land in mind a pure land, oh
真明白这点你我不是哥伦布
When you truly understand this You and I are not Columbus
不是不是 一时冲动也就可以懂
Not, not, I can understand you on a whim
但命里注定你的生活就是一条不归路
But it is your destiny Your life is a one-way street
有谁能回到一秒之前重新选择错对
Who can go back a second and choose again between right and wrong?
有谁能回到最初那誓言不会后悔
Who can go back to the beginning and vow never to regret?
有谁能回答数不清的问题就像潮水
Who can answer the countless questions like a tide?
即使不会喝酒也会天天让人醉
Even if you don't drink, you can still get drunk every day
他对 我说了这里从前如何的美 可现在总有人没有方向四处乱飞
He said to me, He told me how beautiful this place used to be But now there are always people who have lost their way and are flying around
也许他无所谓 也许他现在累
Maybe he doesn't care Maybe he's tired now
也许他早已忘记自己到底是谁
Maybe he has long forgotten who he really is
哪里还有路 哪里还有路 从来没有路 所以你才哭
Where is the way, where is the way, there was never a way, that's why you cry
哪里还有路 哪里还有路 忘了你眼睛 流出了无助
Where is the way, where is the way, I have forgotten your eyes, they shed helplessness
哪里还有路 哪里还有路 其实终点和起点只差一步
Where is the way, where is the way, in fact, the end and the beginning are but a step apart
哪里还有路 哪里还有路 谁能知道路 我要去何处
Where is the way, where is the way, who can know the way, where shall I go?
哪里还有路 哪里还有路 哪里还有路 哪里还有路
Where is the way, where is the way, where is the way, where is the way?
哪里还有路 哪里还有路 哪里还有路 哪里还有路
Where is the way, where is the way, where is the way, where is the way?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.