安妮朵拉 - 巴別塔之謎 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 安妮朵拉 - 巴別塔之謎




巴別塔之謎
The Mystery of the Tower of Babel
你看著我 卻沒有真正看著我
You look at me, but you don't really see me
你的眼神迷濛
Your eyes are glazed
像進入大千世界遨遊
Like you're lost in some far-off world
你抱著我 卻沒有真正抱著我
You hold me, but you don't really hold me
你的懷抱空洞
Your embrace is hollow
我掉進無止盡的黑洞
And I'm lost in a bottomless pit
我伸出手
I reach out
快快拉住我
Please, catch me
別別別再沉默
Don't be silent anymore
Why don't you say something?
Why don't you say something?
Just say something, hello?
Just say something, hello?
什麼時候我們已經從心有靈犀一點通變成誤解彼此傷害彼此的冷漠
When did we go from being in perfect harmony to misunderstanding and hurting each other with our indifference?
我從塔上拋下繩索張大耳朵想聽你在說些什麼卻發現你只是沉默
I threw down a rope from the tower and opened my ears wide to hear what you were saying, but all I heard was silence
沒有開口
Not a word
什麼都沒有說
Nothing at all
我看著你 卻沒有真正看穿你
I look at you, but I don't really see you
我以為我了解你
I thought I knew you
就像月亮牽引著潮汐
Like the moon controls the tides
我抱著你 卻沒有真正抱著你
I hold you, but I don't really hold you
數著你的心跳
I count your heartbeats
卻解不開你心中的謎底
But I can't figure out the puzzle in your heart






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.