Joey Yung - 想得太遠 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Joey Yung - 想得太遠 (Live)




想得太遠 (Live)
Thinking Too Much (Live)
想得太遠
Thinking Too Much
大慨這算是迷戀
This is probably an infatuation
這路程得幾分鐘真是太短
This journey feels too short, only a few minutes
大慨你都想 去後樂園
Maybe you want to go to an amusement park
卻怕孤單一個人兜圈
But you're afraid of going around alone
誰人在挑選如何被挑選
Who's the one choosing, and how do they get chosen?
如何教我結識你怎麼相戀
How do you teach me to meet you and fall in love?
為何坐到那麼近 卻想得這樣遠 人浪為何會流轉
Why do we sit so close but have such distant thoughts? Why do the waves of people keep flowing by?
#若幸運一點一早找到你
#If I had been lucky enough to find you sooner,
但幸運可否擔保得到你
But can luck guarantee that you're the one for me?
就望著際遇鋪展我的天與地 願錯亦錯得起
I'll just look at the opportunities that unfold in my life and hope that even my mistakes are worth it.
若命運叫我只懂喜歡你
If fate only lets me like you,
但願亦有幸懂得留住你
I hope I'll be lucky enough to keep you too.
如若過去我太在乎 相遇別離請准我預備
If I cared too much in the past, please let me prepare for our meeting and separation.
從來未吻你 卻已學懂去被忘記
I've never kissed you, but I've already learned to be forgotten.
(仍然未識你 卻已幻想那份驚喜)#
(I still don't know you, but I've already imagined how wonderful it would be.)#
(憑什麼可以愛上所愛 我自問日夜等待
(Why can I love who I love? I ask myself night and day,
結局為何揭不開 等緣份 信緣份
Why can't I uncover the ending? I'll wait for fate, I believe in fate,
我們只好相信 下集定是更精彩
We just have to believe that the next episode will be even better.
(我們只好相信 來來回回難避開)*
(We just have to believe we can't avoid going back and forth.)*
大慨你正在回想
Maybe you're thinking back,
與別人剛剛分手剛受過傷
You just broke up with someone else and are still hurting.
從前伴侶碰不見 你我偏可遇上
Your ex-partner is nowhere to be seen, but you and I have bumped into each other,
人寂寞便愛幻想
When we're lonely, we love to fantasize.
Repeat #,*(),#()
Repeat #,*(),#()





Авторы: Chan Fai Yeung


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.