Joey Yung - 我杯茶 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Joey Yung - 我杯茶 (Live)




我杯茶 (Live)
My Cup of Tea (Live)
还是年轻的花 多姿多采的恋上每个他
Like a young flower in bloom, I fell for every man who came my way.
随着年资增加 风干一脸风雅
But as the years went by, my heart became more refined.
拿热茶冲开它 将青春的怯都喝下
I brewed a cup of hot tea to shed my youthful fears.
时间自会淡化多少创疤
Time has a way of healing old wounds.
重踏繁嚣的街 终于可清醒想到每个他
Walking down the bustling streets, I finally see each man for who he really is.
辛酸的苦水有助人消化
The bitter water of disappointment helps me to let go.
给他声音灌醉令我豁出去 情人内在容易被美化
His words intoxicated me, making me lose all sense of reason. Lovers are so easily idealized.
潇洒的印象能永久吗?
But can that dashing image last forever?
还需感慨什么 曾经拥有几段情
Why bother lamenting the past? I've had my share of lovers.
难堪总有过 每段浓和淡喝一杯便过
There have been moments of embarrassment, but with each sip, I let go of both the sweet and the bitter.
流过段段激情 情感蒸发了领会年青的错
Through my passionate experiences, I've learned the mistakes of my youth.
答谢别人来过 以感情犯错
I'm grateful for the lessons I've learned, even if they came at the cost of heartbreak.
忘掉繁嚣的街 终于可找到杯里这个家
I've left the bustling streets behind, and finally found my home in this cup.
青花跟紫砂也造型清雅
The blue and white porcelain and the purple clay are both elegant and simple.
新生活很美满在我客厅里 回味段段缘份在变化
My new life is rich and fulfilling. As I sit in my living room, I reflect on the changing nature of love.
身份可放下忘记牵挂
I can let go of my identity and forget my worries.
还需感慨什么 曾经拥有几段情
Why bother lamenting the past? I've had my share of lovers.
难堪总有过 每段浓和淡喝一杯便过
There have been moments of embarrassment, but with each sip, I let go of both the sweet and the bitter.
流过段段激情 情感蒸发了领会年青的错
Through my passionate experiences, I've learned the mistakes of my youth.
答谢别人来过 以感情犯错
I'm grateful for the lessons I've learned, even if they came at the cost of heartbreak.
甘甘苦苦的相亲相爱后来又如何
The bitter and sweet moments of love, what became of them in the end?
能逐年逐年沉淀过 没有烟没有火留下我
They settled down over the years, leaving me without flame or ember.
回忆中有什么 曾经拥有都动人
What remains in my memories? The touch of those I once held dear.
和我庆祝过 往日情人节至少感动过
Those Valentine's Days we shared, at least they moved my heart.
流过段段激情 留不低每个亦能留低一课
Through the passionate moments we shared, I've learned from each one.
眼泪未曾流过 我怎明白我
I've never shed a tear, so how can I understand myself?
快乐混和难过 这杯茶是我
Joy and sorrow intertwine, this cup of tea is me.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.