容祖兒 - 途經北海道 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 容祖兒 - 途經北海道




途經北海道
Through Hokkaido
誰在我面前這稻田出現(誰在窄巷見過一面)
Who appears before me in this rice field? (And who have I met briefly in a narrow lane?)
某一天 獨自漫遊在某座城市
One day I was walking alone in some city
念著未明白的事情
Thinking about what I did not understand.
若我可偶遇你 可不可偷聽你的心事
If only I could meet you by chance Could I eavesdrop on your thoughts?
覓旅館 是陌路人為失戀散心
Looking for a hotel, a stranger heartbroken and looking for distraction
迷失鐵道 是陌路人為青春發夢
Lost on the railway, a stranger dreaming of youth,
也許比我倔強 喜歡裝出不屑的樣子
Perhaps more stubborn than I am, you like to pretend to be disdainful.
看看 盛放的花海裡 看看 路過的風車裡
Look at the blooming sea of flowers See the windmills passing by
看看 遇上過幾多次很難忘的新鮮感覺
See how many unforgettable new feelings you've had
看看 共我擦肩的你 看看 誰停下腳步回望
See who brushed shoulders with me See who stopped and looked back.
如相信直覺總有人懂我(遊歷四海總有人懂我)
As if believing that someone would always understand me (traveling the world someone would always understand me)
崖和岸 寂寞盡頭是瑰麗情操
Cliff and shore, loneliness ends in splendid affection
步步逆流亦很自豪
Road, going against the current with pride
願我可以避世(所以無愧)
I hope I can avoid the world (therefore without guilt)
剛巧今天經過北海道
And just happened to be passing through Hokkaido today.
日有光 件著白雲是千紙鶴嗎
The sun has light, accompanied by white clouds, is it a thousand paper cranes.
海有浪 伴著石頭是一把扇吧
The sea has waves, accompanied by stones, is it a fan.
伴我的卻是你(所以完美)
But you are with me (that's why it's perfect)
一起記錄所有的遐想
Let's record all the fantasies together.
看看 盛放的花海裡 看看 路過的風車裡
Look at the blooming sea of flowers See the windmills passing by
看看 遇上過幾多次很難忘的新鮮感覺
See how many unforgettable new feelings you've had
看看 共我擦肩的你 看看 誰停下腳步回望
See who brushed shoulders with me See who stopped and looked back.
願有一個路人敞開心扉感受我
I wish a passerby could open their heart and feel me
誰在我面前這片稻田路過(模糊又面善那副臉龐)
Who have you passed by in this rice field? (A hazy yet familiar face)
不理會誰的歷史 卻共同找天堂 光芒
Ignore whose history, but find paradise together Light
然後世上還有別人懂我
Then someone else in the world understands me
那一天 又是漫遊在那座城
That day, wandering in that city again
Oh 念著未忘掉的事情
Oh thinking about what I haven't forgotten





Авторы: 岑寧兒


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.