容祖兒 - 天氣報告 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 容祖兒 - 天氣報告




天氣報告
Weather Report
02.天气报告
02. Weather Report
为了他 你又发出新警告吧
For him, you issued another warning again
预告着天气转坏吗 大概又激嬲他了吧
Is the weather turning bad? Have you annoyed him again?
未算差 雷未够大无谓怕
It’s not too bad, the thunder isn't loud enough to be afraid
但你整晚在祈祷 祈望暴风停下 傻瓜 才乐于花时间
But you pray all night, begging the storm to stop, you fool, who enjoys wasting time.
他的天气 你永远都不渴求掌握操控吗
Don't you crave the weather, do you not want to control and manipulate it?
还承认见过7月也有雪下吗
Can you admit that you have seen snow in July?
晴天是一场慷慨 令你放低尊严恋爱 但我 有资格骂你吗
The sunny day was a moment of generosity, make you give up your dignity and fall in love. Can I scold you for this?
就算他 暴躁像九级风势吧
Even if he rages like a force nine gale
又似是黑雨袭来吗 而你亦一一的接下
Or like the black rain, you take it all one by one.
换了他 难道我未能代吗
Could I not replace him?
但你这个大傻瓜 从来未敢转画 而我 还在听心事吗
But you, this big fool, has never dared to change your mind. And I, am I still listening to your troubles?
他的天气 你永远都不渴求掌握操控吗
Don't you crave the weather, do you not want to control and manipulate it?
而无论天阴闪电你也接受吗
Will you accept it no matter if the sky is overcast or lightning?
晴天是一场慷慨 令我扑空多年的爱 扮作 你的细妹好吗
Clear skies were a moment of generosity, making me miss years of love, pretending to be your younger sister, okay?
晴天是一场慷慨 害爱上都不能相爱
Sunny weather is a generosity that prevents loving and falling in love.
唯有 期待出乌云吗 聆听 你的诉苦好吗
Can we only expect dark clouds to come? Listen, can I listen to your complaints?
唯有 期待出乌云吗 聆听 你的诉苦好吗
Can we only expect dark clouds to come? Listen, can I listen to your complaints?





Авторы: 伍仲衡, 方杰


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.