容祖兒 - 不好意思我愛你 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 容祖兒 - 不好意思我愛你




不好意思我愛你
Sorry, I Love You
發現每次碰到你的目光越來越要膽量
I find that it takes more and more courage to meet your eyes
聊天都不再流暢
My conversation is no longer smooth
怎麼辦 眼看著 率性的我不再坦蕩
What should I do? I see I'm turning into someone less open and honest
連自信都走樣
Even my self-confidence is changing
愛要開開心心 快樂得那麼辛苦 早晚會受傷
To love should be happy, but being so happy is hard and will lead to pain sooner or later
不能讓你繼續冷眼旁觀
I can't let you keep watching me from a distance
就算是我不自量
Even if it means I'm overreaching
忽然之間對你說愛你 那又怎麼樣
What if I suddenly said I love you?
直接了當的兩種結果 有甚麼好緊張
Being straightforward could lead to two outcomes. What's there to be nervous about?
如果讓你為難 我寧可換來失望
If I make things difficult for you, I would rather be disappointed
大不了光明正大用朋友的方式來往
At the very least, we can go on being friends in an honest way
不好意思我就是愛你 我需要釋放
I'm sorry, but I love you. I need to let it out
明明白白告訴你答案 不用胡思亂想
I'm telling you the answer clearly, so you don't have to overthink it
感情值得分享 不應該變成負擔
Love is meant to be shared, not a burden
不願意為了害怕失去你就對你說謊
I don't want to lie to you because I'm afraid of losing you
發現忍住太多心事只會讓我表情難看
I find that keeping too many things to myself only makes me look bad
只因在乎你怎看
It's just because I care about what you think
喜歡你 卻讓我 不喜歡自己的模樣
I like you, but it makes me
快扭曲到腐爛
dislike who I'm becoming
不確定的浪漫 只落得漫長的孤單 無謂的計算
An uncertain romance only leads to long loneliness and pointless calculation
躲在一旁暗戀這個遊戲 不值得我們再玩
Hiding in the background and having a crush is a game we don't need to play anymore
不想曖昧只想要愛你 不然還能怎樣
I don't want to be ambiguous. I just want to love you. What else can I do?
正常不過的一種心情 有甚麼好緊張
It's a normal feeling. What's there to be nervous about?
盡管讓你為難 我也已經憋得慌
Even if I make things difficult for you, I'm already bursting at the seams
大不了不再來往至少傷心傷得大方
At the very least, we can stop seeing each other, but at least I'll be able to face the pain openly
不好意思我就是愛你 我需要釋放
I'm sorry, but I love you. I need to let it out
明明白白告訴你答案 不用胡思亂想
I'm telling you the answer clearly, so you don't have to overthink it
或許有些真相 身不由己要隱瞞
Perhaps there are some truths that have to stay hidden
愛是如此美好的事情又何苦要說謊
Love is such a beautiful thing, so why lie?





Авторы: Xi Lin, Chak Christopher


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.