Joey Yung - 告解 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Joey Yung - 告解




告解
Confession
兒時常夢想 好好去做社會棟樑
As a child, I often dreamed of working hard to become a pillar of society.
強人才得獎 哭泣算甚麼賣相
The strong will be rewarded, so what good are tears?
曾如何受傷 都可以像鋼一樣強 請拍掌
No matter how I've been hurt, I can be as strong as steel. Please applaud me.
然而誰知你 只偏愛 柔軟羔羊
But who knew that you only love weak lambs?
做人獨立甚麼好 未能撒野 惹一點不軌企圖
What good is it to be independent? I can't be wild or mischievous.
未像睡寶寶 倒於你懷抱 我氣力太好
I'm not a baby who can fall into your arms; I'm too strong.
# 難道未詐(濫)用眼淚去擺姿態 你便當我是個男孩
# Or do you only see me as a man when I use my tears to manipulate you?
跟我逐寸逐寸地逛的街 你竟當跟神父告解
You think that every street we walk down together is like a confession to a priest.
從來未借用你伴侶的姿態 挾持你去浪漫遊街
I've never used the role of your partner to force you to go on romantic outings.
若你未夠愉快 讓我用眼淚借力去講 越來越愛你 爽不爽快
If you're not happy, let me use my tears to make you feel better. I love you more and more. Is that what you want?
從前曾幻想 天天向上勇敢自強 可中獎
I used to dream of being brave and strong, and I would win.
然而誰知道 一想你 忘記堅強
But who knew that when I thought of you, I would forget my strength?
Repeat ##
Repeat ##





Авторы: Nicholas Tse


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.