容祖兒 - 雙冠軍 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 容祖兒 - 雙冠軍




雙冠軍
Double Champions
人人都講 即管相愛 只要愛 永不怕難題
Everyone says as long as we love each other, we will never be afraid of any problems.
為何今天 終於跟你 全力在維繫
Why today, with you I finally fight hard
既未變心 亦無越軌 應廝守半世
There is no change of heart, no detours, and we should have stayed together for life.
何以事變 不依最初 設計
Why did things change, not following what we initially planned
同床的 所相信的 不似你 像兩股風勢
The person in the same bed, whom I believe, is now different from you, like two opposing winds.
憑情感 可不可以 將信仰 融合於一體
Can my emotions help to combine belief into one body?
只要認錯 犯錯不是問題
As long as you admit your mistakes, your mistakes are not an issue.
誰這樣說的 未明瞭實際
Whoever said that does not understand the reality.
我永遠愛你 但我未能 投降 讓步 答允
I will always love you, but I cannot surrender, give in, and agree.
我永遠愛你 亦不可以 放棄思想 去贊同你見解
I will always love you, but I cannot give up my own thoughts and agree with your opinions.
胸襟 試過無數犧牲
I have tried countless sacrifices.
很少糾紛 夠豁達 容納兩人 有雙冠軍
There are few arguments; I am open-minded enough to tolerate that we both have double championship.
傳來新聞 出兵開戰 得你說 會解困扶危
I hear the news about sending troops, you say you will solve the problem and help out.
全球升溫 傷不到你 談論亦無謂
Global warming does not affect you; there is no point in discussing it.
聽着這種口脗 如何扮附和同意
Listening to this kind of nonsense, how can I pretend to agree and consent?
就算極愛 不可強忍 到底
Even if I love you very much, I cannot hold on for long.
明明知 斗膽脫口 反駁你 逐句都統計
Knowing that I am brave to argue with you, and you record every detail.
猶如將 夭心夭肺 的芥蒂 培植於心底
It is like cultivating a small resentment and hatred in my heart.
今次讓你 又有幾樣後遺
This time, what kind of aftereffects will I bring you?
曾試着了解 十年全白費
I tried to understand, and it was all in vain for ten years.
我永遠愛你 但我未能 投降 讓步 答允
I will always love you, but I cannot surrender, give in, and agree.
我永遠愛你 但這一對 好勝的心 永遠無法制止
I will always love you, but this pair of competitive hearts can never be stopped.
相爭 叫愛情太傷感
Fighting makes love too sad.
很多東西 那價值 難被愛人 徹底軟禁
Many things cannot be completely confined by the love of a person.
我永遠愛你 但我未能 投降 讓步 答允
I will always love you, but I cannot surrender, give in, and agree.
我永遠愛你 亦不可以 放棄思想 去贊同你見解
I will always love you, but I cannot give up my own thoughts and agree with your opinions.
胸襟 試過無數犧牲
I have tried countless sacrifices.
很多糾紛 有勝負 難讓我們 有雙冠軍
Many arguments have winners and losers, and it is difficult for us to have double championship.





Авторы: 廖卓瑩


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.