尤雅 - 孤女的願望 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 尤雅 - 孤女的願望




孤女的願望
Orphan's Wish
请借问播田的田庄阿伯啊
Oh, lend me your ear, kind farmer in the field,
人块讲繁华都市台北对叨去
I've heard that the bustling Taipei city is that way.
阮就是无依偎可怜的女儿
I'm a helpless girl without a home,
自细汉着来离开父母的身边
Ever since I was little, I left my parents' side.
虽然无人替阮安排将来代志
Though no one's there to guide my future,
阮想要来去都市做着女工渡日子
I want to go to the city, to work as a factory girl.
也通来安慰自己心内的稀微
It's my way of finding solace in my lonely heart.
请借问路边的卖烟阿姐啊
Oh, lend me your ear, kind cigarette vendor by the road,
人块讲对面彼间工场是不是
I've heard that there's a factory across the way,
贴告示要用人阮想要来去
With a sign advertising for workers, and I want to go.
我看你犹原不是幸福的女儿
I can see that you, too, are a daughter who's not yet content.
虽然无人替咱安排将来代志
Though no one's there to guide our future,
在世间总是着要自己打算恰日子
In this world, we must take matters into our own hands.
青春是不通耽误人身的真义
For youth is precious, and we must not waste it.
请借问门头的办公阿伯啊
Oh, lend me your ear, kind man at the factory entrance,
人块讲这间工场有要采用人
I've heard that this factory is hiring.
阮虽然也少年郎不知半项
Though I'm young and inexperienced,
同情我地头生疏以外无希望
Please pity me, for I have nowhere else to turn.
假使少钱也要忍耐三冬五冬
Even if the pay is low, I will endure it,
为将来为着幸福甘愿受苦来活动
For my future, for my happiness, I will suffer and work hard.
有一日总会得着心情的轻松
One day, I know I will find peace of mind.





Авторы: 佚名


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.