尤雅 - 錢什路用 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 尤雅 - 錢什路用




錢什路用
What is the Use of Money
一年前我有機會 乎人提拔甲牽成
A year ago I had the opportunity for someone to give me a leg up and to be a success.
為著唱十萬元風行 會得來成名
In order for my ten thousand Yuan song to become popular, I had to become famous.
阮媽媽真絕情 二萬元來害子一生
My mom was so heartless that she ruined my life over twenty thousand Yuan.
反背的心袂安定 二萬元擱賺袂成 只有剩四仟
My treacherous heart was not at peace, and the remaining twenty thousand Yuan could not make me complete. There was only four thousand left.
在社會乎人批評 臭名萬世無路用
In society, I am criticized, and my reputation will never recover.
媽媽妳愛錢無愛阮 害阮心憂悶
Mom, you love money more than you love me and you have caused me heartache.
這是太不應該 二萬元來誤子前程
It is so wrong for twenty thousand Yuan to ruin my future.
反背人的媽媽妳 女兒的名聲墜落 四仟什路用
Treacherous mom, my reputation has been ruined. What use is four thousand?
我一生親像眠夢 怨嘆已經無採工
My life seems like a dream, and it is too late to complain.
媽媽妳無情無義 害阮心茫茫
Mom, you are heartless and have caused me heartache.
從今後阮光明 到底是要靠誰人
From now on, who is going to help my future recover?
反背人仙著不通 苦勸你不通像我 才袂變臭人
Traitorous man, you are so stubborn that I finally understand that I will not become a pariah like you.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.