尹光 - 七個小矮人 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 尹光 - 七個小矮人




七個小矮人
Seven Dwarfs
雪姑七友七個小矮人 雪姑七友七個同埋條心
Snowy, Seven Friends, Seven Little Dwarfs Snowy, Seven Friends, Seven with the same heart
七個矮仔佢諗計仔掯 果個巫婆望到心驚到發冷震
Seven dwarfs, they devise plans to defeat That witch, seeing her heart trembles and grows cold
雪姑七友七個雖係小矮人 雪姑七友七個佢地齊齊同埋訓
Snowy, Seven Friends, Seven though they are short, Snowy, Seven Friends, Seven they rest together
七個矮仔起身拿住七支棍 齊齊係個山窿度詐眼訓
Seven dwarfs get up, pick up their seven sticks, And together in the cave they pretend to sleep
雪姑睇見好開心 七個矮仔不算笨 (不算笨)
Snowy is delighted to see, Seven dwarfs are not dull (not dull)
佢地學摺公仔 識玩波仔喎 大家都笑吟吟 (笑吟吟)
They learn to fold dolls, Wow, they know how to play with balls, Everyone laughs (laughs)
有次雪姑畀果七個矮仔激暈 矮仔七個舉起棍學無影棍
Once Snowy was stunned by those seven dwarfs, The seven dwarfs raised their sticks and studied the Invisible Stick Technique
激得雪姑即刻搶鬼左支棍 連隨大渴一聲你地快脆訓
It made Snowy immediately snatch the stick, Following with a loud shout, you quickly sleep
老七白: 阿老大!
Seventh Dwarf: Boss!
老大白: 咩呀?
Boss: What is it?
老七白: 我... 我要玩波仔!
Seventh Dwarf: I... I want to play with the ball!
老五白: 我... 我要摺公仔!
Fifth Dwarf: I... I want to fold dolls!
老二白: 波仔好玩D喎!
Second Dwarf: Playing with a ball is more fun!
老三白: 老二, 我要耍無影棍!
Third Dwarf: Second brother, I want to practice the Invisible Stick Technique!
老四白: 我又係!
Fourth Dwarf: Me too!
老六白: 我又係!
Sixth Dwarf: Me too!
老大白: 雪姑話要訓覺呀!
Boss: Snowy said to sleep!
老二白: 我地唔聽佢話囉!
Second Dwarf: We won't listen to her!
老三白: 細聲D玩囉!
Third Dwarf: Let's play a little softer!
老六白: 唔知既!
Sixth Dwarf: I don't know!
老大白: 唔得呀, 唔得呀!
Boss: No, no!
老六白: 你呃佢丫嘛!
Sixth Dwarf: You fool her!
老四白: 我地匿埋玩囉!
Fourth Dwarf: Let's hide and play!
老三白: 係個山窿度玩喳嘛!
Third Dwarf: Let's play in the cave!
老大白: 會唔錫我地架,
Boss: She won't love me anymore,
老七白: 我要玩波仔!
Seventh Dwarf: I want to play with the ball!
老大白: 唔錫我地點算呀?
Boss: How can we play if she doesn't love us?
老五白: 咁我地摺公仔囉.
Fifth Dwarf: Then let's fold dolls.
雪姑睇見好開心 七個矮仔不算笨 (不算笨)
Snowy is delighted to see, Seven dwarfs are not dull (not dull)
佢地學摺公仔 識玩波仔喎 大家都笑吟吟 (笑吟吟)
They learn to fold dolls, Wow, they know how to play with balls, Everyone laughs (laughs)
有次雪姑畀果七個矮仔激暈 矮仔七個舉起棍學無影棍
Once Snowy was stunned by those seven dwarfs, The seven dwarfs raised their sticks and studied the Invisible Stick Technique
激得雪姑即刻搶鬼左支棍 連隨大渴一聲你地快脆訓
It made Snowy immediately snatch the stick, Following with a loud shout, you quickly sleep
小矮人白: 我地訓喇!
Dwarfs: We're going to sleep!





Авторы: Gu Qu, Holland Mak, Lui Ming Gwong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.